Good Friday Morning Ladies,
The Bank Holiday has made this week whizz by even faster than normal.
Soph was home yesterday as usual, however she was feeling really unwell, she started with a sore throat that got worse throughout the day, by afternoon she was feeling really achy. They have been really busy at work, so much so that they looked thoroughly washed out when they got home. They have helping out others and swapping days off meaning they worked 6 day shifts too, it's surprising what a difference that can make. We had a quiet day, today will probably be the same. I sat at my desk for a couple of hours but just can't summon any inspiration!! It's really frustrating me, I did get a lot of my Autumn bits out yesterday, so hopefully that will give me a boost.
You are all very much loved, Omg those cacti are so cute 😍
Today I am sharing the lovely card that Sonia made for my birthday. I absolutely love the papers, they are Sonia's own design. It must be lovely to create with your own designs, you should be very proud my lovely 😍
I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,
Love & hugs to all,
Sandra xxx


Hi all, another wet and drizzley day, at last they have finished laying the new path.
ReplyDeleteI love Sonia’s card, just perfect.
I have spent the last days trying to set up my new printer, after going on to Amazon chat, they decided to send it back, so still no working printer, third third time lucky , first one Argos lost, this one came from Amazon won’t connect to the internet. New one coming on Sunday.
Have a good evening all . Lilian