Phew thank goodness it's Friday! This week has not been the best for me if I'm being honest, purely because of this bloody CPAP machine. At this point I want to send it back but in my mind I know how detrimental Sleep Apnoea can be on your health particularly with dementia etc, so I desperately want it to work, my goodness I am trying, I had a night off Cpap to sleep last night as I was exhausted.
Today I am sharing some older Autumn projects with you all. I hadn't realised how many I had made and these are just a few of them
Brenda I hope you are on the mend after your recent 'trips' 😉 Are you able to get about easier ? I think you'll be like me and miss getting to sit out in the garden as it gets cooler, I think that when you are stuck at home day in day out just getting out in the garden for an hour or two can make a real difference. Sending you big hugs xxx
Karen I hope that your eye is recovering nicely, not long now and it will all be over. I understand how frustrating it must be though, particularly as you are so active xxx
Lilian I'm sorry to read that you are still struggling with pain, I know from a friend that knee surgery was more painful that hip replacement. Hopefully the physiotherapist can suggest something to help you manage the pain, it must be so hard having this pain on top of everything else. Sending you hugs my lovely xxx
Maria I hope that you aren't getting too stressed as your visit 'home ' gets nearer. You will be fine and try and remember its just for a few days, then you will be back home with Rick, are you staying in a hotel? Hugs on the way xxx
Gina I hope that you are well my lovely, have you got any more trips planned before Christmas? How are those cards coming along? Sending hugs xxx
Sonia are you all packed and ready? I hope that you both have a lovely week away together, you have had a busy few months and definitely deserve a lovely break, where you are doing nothing other than relaxing. I can't wait to see the photos of the beautiful countryside. I do wonder....will you stay off of ChatGPT or will you be creating some more lovely collections? Sending hugs xxx
Sue What a busy week you have had, how is Ros doing? How is that craft desk etc coming along, I am looking forward to seeing a photo of it all newly organised (while it is still organised) 🤣😂 I hope you have a more relaxing weekend, sending hugs xxx
I hope that you all have a great day
Love and hugs to all
Sandra xxx










No comments:
Post a Comment