Saturday, 5 September 2026

Our first September Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies,  

Welcome to the weekend,  what do you all have planned?   We are going to sit and plan a couple of weekends away,  one for our Anniversary and then maybe one to Cornwall again,  we have an annual ticket for Eden project and Paul would like to see it in slightly warmer weather so that there are more plants to see.  It would also be nice to pop in and see Lilian too, if she's up fora visit . 

I'm not sure if you all got to see Gina's craft quote that she shared in our chat group yesterday,  so I downloaded it to share with you today,  I seem to do a lot of fussy cutting recently and yes I do sometimes question myself!!   Thank you Gina for sharing it xxx


Very positive sentiment today,  of course you are all very important and this world would be a lot worse without you in it 😘


I know you ladies are probably fed up of seeing my Dahlias  but I just love them and there is something new to look at every time I go down the carden to have a look.






This one is huge, I got Paul to put his hand in to give an idea of the size.  The colours are so bright and vibrant and there are never two the same! 






A couple of lovely Fuschias,  they look like little fairy skirts. 


This Petunia is called 'Cherry Sky' it looks like it has had bleach splatters !  


This pop of pink petunia is called 'Circus Sky'  


This petunia is 'Craztunia' Cosmic Violet,  it was windy when I photographed it so petals are all over,  it looks and feels like crushed velvet.  

I didn't realise there were so many variations of petunia,   I was amazed to find our 'Climbing Petunia ' a couple of years ago.   These 'Sky ' variants are really lovely, fun too.  

I hope that you all have a lovely Saturday, 

Love & hugs 

Sandra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment