Wednesday 4 January 2023

The last Notelet .. ...

 




Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

Another wet and wild windy day here in Wiltshire, the Thames has totally flooded the surrounding fields and gardens, its flowing really fast too, you wouldn't want to be canoeing on it today, you'd be in central London in a few minutes 😅🤣

Paul was back at his desk yesterday,  he is working from home today too so that he can take me to my GP appointment,  I am going to write a list as I have a lot to ask about, those Estrogen Pesseries are not going to work, I felt so unwell while taking them, the headache was the worst symptom!  I was confused because she said that it was a localised application that gave no side effects, I had asked because I knew that I couldn't take the Northesterone (to stop period while on holiday) because it is Estrogen based as it would cause major issues with my AF & Flutter medication.  So when i checked for side effects as I was so poorly on Christmas Day I was really shocked.  Will the Merina Coil have the same side effects?  I also want her to test a sample to see if the UTI is still hanging around. Wish me luck !! 

Todays card is the last of my set of three notelets, this one I picked out the Calypso Coral to give a little pop of brightness to the muted tones in the paper, it is one of the colours that make up this collection so I knew it would work. This bright little card would brighten your day if you were feeling poorly, so I made it a 'Get Well Soon' card! 

So here they are all together.....


I think I may add a couple more to the collection, I just can't leave this paper collection alone!! 

I hope that you are safe and dry and warm my live friends,  

Sending my love and hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 









4 comments:

  1. This paper is so pretty I love how you have used it
    Fingers crossed that your appointment goes well Having a list of questions is a brilliant idea I have even passed my list to the doctor so that he/she can read it
    “Little Women The Musical” was very good It is set in modern times but follows the story well
    Today is a potter about day I am expecting a parcel to be re delivered by Royal Mail but neither of us are expecting a parcel ….we shall see
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Another beautiful card, the papers really are lovely 😊
    Hope your GP appointment goes well and you get some answers xx
    Karen, glad you enjoyed the musical 😊
    Well, I should be back to work tomorrow, but just waiting to hear from my manager as my test this morning revealed a very faint line! 😫 I started on my Dads birthday card yesterday so will hopefully get that finished today.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Very pretty card/ notelet, papers are nice. Good luck with your appointment today. Thank you for the beautiful x-mas card. The post came today and Lilian and Sue, your cards were among them too. Thank you all☺️
    Went out for a bit this morning and even the temperature say 13c the wind is absolutely freezing around here so going to have a warm cuppa before anything else.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Beautiful trio of notelets you have created Sandra, they would make a very welcome gift for anyone.
    Pleased you both managed to get appointments, let’s hope at long last you will both start to feel better soon xx
    Went food shopping with John this morning, it’s the first time I’ve been out since we came home after Christmas. I was surprised how busy the supermarket was. We also popped into the Range but I was not inspired to buy anything.
    Granddaughter is coming over this evening with the family dog, when she is home from University the dog won’t leave her side she is like a sticking plaster.
    Have a good evening everyone, take care and stay safe and warm.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete