Sunday 2 August 2020

Your TicTacToe Challenge cards









Good Sunday Morning Ladies,  

I hope that you are all relaxed and enjoying the weekend,  the weather was kind to us yesterday so we got some weeding done, it seems a never ending battle to keep them at bay but I guess the veg patch was a really rough piece of ground covered in weeds, where rotavating does make it easier to break up the rock hard ground it does also chop the weed roots into bits which seems to distribute them further.  We harvested onions and beetroot on thursday, both if which look like a successful crop. 

Enough horticultural waffle  lets get down to the good stuff.......


Maria



Maria has made two beautiful TicTacToe Challenge cards, the first card is a beautiful design, the paper is gorgeous and having just the one word sentiment really allows that paper to be appreciated. 
Oh Wow Maria, your second card is stunning,  I absolutely adore that bird stamp that you have used,  I love how you have continued the stamping onto the frame was a genius touch and looks so effective.  That frame us gorgeous too, how  did you create it please?

Maria's Description:

"1/  I used Washi tape, Green and Single word
2/  Birds, Leaves/Green or it could be for Masculine"

Thanks so much Maria for two lovely cards, you have really inspired me XXX 


Brenda





Two very 'Trendy/modern " style cards from our lovely Brenda,  I absolutely love both designs! 

Brenda's Description:

Thank you so much Brenda, I love both of your cards, have a lovely family weekend XXX



Janet




Three beautiful cards from Our Janet for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge. 
The first two cards are both gorgeous woodland scenes, the third card is just so beautiful with the pretty birds and flowers, vintage elegance at it's best!

Janet's Description 

"For my first and second card this week I used LABLANCHE papers and cut outs using MALE/GREEN/LEAVES/BIRDS.

For my third card I used STAMPERIA- HORTENSIA papers using BIRDS/ONE WORD/LEAVES."

Absolutely gorgeous cards, thanks so much for taking part XXX 

Karen


Two amazing cards from Our Karen for rhis weeks challenge. 
The first card that Karen has designed must be such a hard card to think about each year, particularly a Special birthday,  as always Karen you did Gary proud, such a fun design, incorporating the colours of his uniform too.
Karens second card is one that a couple of years ago I'd never imagine Karen making, that STAMPED border is stunning Karen! 

Karen's Description:

Card 1:
"Here’s a cc It’s die-cut/masculine/green for Gary’s Birthday tomorrow It’s a flat version of ones I’ve made as a shaker card I just hope it laminates OK 
We are going to the zoo after it’s closed to the public and have a wander around and have a peak at the new Tiger enclosure they’re building 

Just got to type Alan’s beautiful poem now which will make me tearful I know"

Card 2:
"Here’s another cc for you leaves-die cut-one word
I saw John L do something similar with his new autumn stuff 
I have a freebie CC stamp set of leaves I used DO 2nd and 3rd generation in various colours Fired Brick Fossilised Amber Wild Honey and Crushed Olive onto a masked card blank I lightly inked around the edges Removed mask The word sentiment are Tim Holtz dies inked and double embossed with Fired Brick DO

The dies were a real bargain on eBay I can see why because each letter is separate and very fiddly"

Thanks so much Karen for both taking part in this weeks challenge and for sharing such a Special card with us XXX 

Lilian 



A beautiful card from Lilian for this weeks Challenge, featuring a cute bird and some very pretty foliage. I love the gredn with the grey card base and that  lovely 'eyelash trim twine' adds such texture to your card.

Lilian's Description :

"Birds leaves and twine.
Saw this little card on Pinterest, thought it fitted this weeks challenge.
Stamping up stamp set an open heart, not used this one much,love the little heart."


Thanks so much Lilian for designing such a pretty little card for this weeks challenge XXX 


Michele 



Another pretty card featuring Birds, this one has been designed by Michele for this weeks challenge. 

Michele's Description:

"Challenge card (it’s one i made  a long time ago). Birds/green/Male. The topper is printed one from a craft cd, embossed background to look like wood."

Thanks so much Michele for such a lovely challenge card XXX 


Sonia



Two amazing cards from Our lovely Sonia for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge. 

The first card is just so beautiful, it looks both modern and vintage, everything about the design works, stunning!
Sonia's second card is simple and stunning, I am a sucker for a 'wreath' card and yours just hits all the right notes Sonia ! 

Sonia's Description:

"Here are my challenge cards (I remembered to do all 3 elements this time ☺️)
My first card is die cut or punch/stripes/birds. I used Sue Wilson’s ‘Dove of Peace‘ bird for the main element, mounted on a Spellbinders fancy square die. The papers are from the ‘Silent Night’ collection from First Edition Paper. The sentiment is from my stash.
My second card is die cut or punch/green/leaves. The stamped image is one of my new stamps from Tracey Hey. I coloured the leaves in with a green ProMarker. I die cut the Crafters Companion ‘Thanks’ die in green Bazzill card to match the green backing card"

Thanks so much for taking part my lovely XXX 


Well what can I say  you girls are just amazing,  every week you blow me away with yoyr incredible designs.
Thank you all so much for your amazing support and for making this blog the lovely place that it is 😍

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Oh I love Sunday morning looking at all our CCs.
    It looks as though we all love birds.I wonder if that's because when we hear them sing we cannot help but smile which makes us happy.

    We did our usual M&S foodhall yesterday morning and we were pleased to see that face masks were worn by at least 98% which was really encouraging. I still don't feel happy about going any further than the foodhall yet. Going to the Opticians a week ago was more than enough and that store is just outside M&S.

    Nothing planned for today so an easy day hopefully.

    The CAFE is OPEN tables and chairs at the ready outside with sunshades over them.Help yourselves to drinks etc.
    HUGS are on their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFExxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning ladies

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards today. All so very different which is the advantage of a Tic Tac Toe

    I simply couldn’t find the oomph to create a new card fir this challenge-think it’s s combination of reasons. My hut flushes are getting worse plus I’ve got Carpal tunnel symptoms starting in my left hand (had surgery on the right one over 15 years ago). Guess I need to speak to my GP sometime!

    Sunny but breezy here which is good as I have washing to go out already.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad to hear the audit went well Michele. Also that your Uncle is doing well after his spell in hospital.

      Delete
  3. Amazing cards ladies I always have these “why didn’t I think of that moments” I do beoI have that same square die set SONIA has used and can’t remember how long ago it’s been since I used it I must get it out again as SONIA has shown it’s very pretty and shouldn’t be forgotten
    Gary’s Birthday was emotional but we got through it
    I didn’t get sewing machine out yesterday It was too hot in my room I doubt I’ll bother today I have an idea for next week’s challenge So so might have a play with that or just crochet!
    Take care all
    Hope that sore is healing OK LYNDA
    Big hugs to you and MARGARET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Fantastic selection of cards again today. Love them all 😊 I agree Karen, I often look at all the lovely cards and think ‘that’s a good idea’. So not only is it wonderful to see everyone’s creations, it’s also very inspiring.
    I crafted most of the day yesterday and will continue to do some more today. Sister in law has asked for a card for her best friend who is moving back to Poland - I’ve made one, but want to give her a choice so will make another one today.
    Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Lovely mag reviews yesterday Michele. I was up and out yesterday travelling up to Sophie’s. I took Sophie’s parcel shelf up and a bag of things that Karen bought down. I went home with a boot and car full of the things they’d squashed into Livvys little micro. 4 of them plus 5 dogs & dog beds and all there bedding and wash things. That tiny car must shudder when it sees them coming. Plus Ambers dog tends to be car sick. Sophie’s & Jonny’s house is in a very quiet cul de sac. We were playing games in the garden but nobody came and complained we were making to much ch noise as we were all laughing quite a bit. I popped to Asda in Rushden with Livvy as she wanted some new cushions for her bed.
    Lovely tic tac toe cards today ladies.
    Another sunny day today. Hopefully not as hot as Friday. It was like stepping into a sauna when you went outside.
    Take care everyone and stay safe. I must say driving into Northampton they had signs on the duel carriageways saving we have a spike of Covid in this area please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone
    Lovely day and as usual had a nice walk this morning. Moved some plants around, something have eaten all the leaves so looked a bit sad. Now I got some time while the Formula 1 is on to have a drink and look at all the amazing cards that been made for this weeks CC. Love Owls and there are a few around and many other birds. Love it all.
    Sandra - my little Embossed frame was bought from Hobbycraft some time ago and first time being used but you will see it again for it's also cutting out the window when going through the machine which is a bonus.
    I need to practice my colouring in, especially on birds for I am a bit heavy handed. That's also a problem for me writing calligraphy, the slim lines look pretty chunky 😂😋
    I hope you all have a nice day and enjoyed some sunshine, ours have just gone behind a massive grey cloud. Don't think it will rain tho so the hose will have to come out later.
    Big hugs for you all ! Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, rain this morning but much better this afternoon.

    Loads of wowser cards today ,you are all so imaginative, I made mine from a sample I saw on Pinterest.

    No crafting today been out in garden, most of the day, chilly wind but managed to pot up some more plants.

    I’ll see you all tomorrow ( wouldn’t that be nice) hugs Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra and ladies
    I lost three comments this morning
    So I'm trying again
    MICHELE glad your uncle is making good progress. & you're working day wasn't too bad. I loved your card today
    KAREN hope you had agood but sad day at the zoo for Gary's birthday I can imagen he was their with you all.Karen. I was thinking of you

    I loved all challenge cards today loved them all
    I'm sending love and Hug's Lymdaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    What an inspiring selection of challenge cards, I knew this challenge was Going to bring us some special cards. Looking forward to the seasonal cards in the next challenge.

    Sorry I didn’t get in yesterday we didn’t get home until the early hours of this morning (thought we had outgrown there late nights) but that’s another story, traffic was diverted and we ended up deep in the Kent countryside!! OH forget we have SatNav. He certainly gave our daughters a good laugh. Anyway We got home safe and sound, that was the important thing. I certainly paid the price today. !!!

    Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
    Take care and stay safe.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete