Friday 14 November 2014

Clean and Simple Aqua Card

Good Morning Ladies,
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Today's card is quite clean and simple by my standard.
I simply cut a piece of Coconut White card with the gorgeous Striplet Die by Creative Expressions , designed by Sue Wilson, (my craft hero)!
I used the die without it's cutting edge, once going toward the top if the card and I then left a small gap and cut again at the bottom of the card, I used foam tape on the back of this card and matted it onto a teal colour card from my stash.  I die cut some foliage using my favourite Impression obsession 'leafy branch ' die in matching teal card and arranged them with some paper roses from my stash and a few 'twiddly bits' from the flowers sprays at Anna Marie Designs. I added some seam binding ribbon in a matching colour tied into a messy bow, topped with a pearl brad. I stamped my sentiment onto white card and matted with the tael, cut into a forked pennant shape. I finished with some matching adhesive crystals in the corners.
I hope you like today's card, I would love to hear your comments, in fact I get quite excited waiting
to see if anyone stops by! ( I think I am still a little paranoid after my craft stall experience)!
Hugs to you all,
Sandra xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra. This is such a gorgeous card, I love the teal/white combo, and as always your flowers etc are perfectly placed. Have a good weekend, if you are watching the girls wrap up warm. then again maybe you should stay at home getting the hot drinks and some of your delicious leek and potato soup ready for them and Paul when they get back, because I think the weather is going to be rather wet and windy! Take care my lovely. Mrs B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HinSNdra
    Another stunning card today. I love the teal card and it looks stunning behind the White. Well the Anniversay card went off yesterday in a Jiffy bag. Thanks for letting me have a few of your flowers, they set the whole card off. Must have a play with the striplet die this weekend, before we meet up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra. This is another stunning card, I love using the striplet dies and your flowers are gorgeous, everything is beautiful. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sandra, a really beautiful card yet again today I too love the striplet dies, you really have nothing to worry about except one thing your blood pressure! So please keep calm and keep doing what you do best craft, it is obvious that you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and with the wrong person. Please don't worry just do your homework with regards to locations and I am sure all will be well.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra, What a beautiful card, I love Sue's Stripllet dies and have use this one several times, I also love teal and white they just perfect together.
    Anyone would be over the moon to receive this beautiful card. Thank you for putting it on your blog.
    Take care,sending crafty hugs, love Brenda X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely Sandra,another gorgeous & stunning card. I love Sue's Striplet dies
    The new release Striplet Dies look beautiful too.hane you seen them yet.
    You have used my favourite colour combo Sandra & love how you have done your placement of the flowere foliage & messy bow. Never give up crafting sweet lady Love & Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon Sandra.
    Im 100% with Lynda, pleeease DONT give up. With cards like your's you cannot and will not fail. You HAVE to research the markets/fairs near to you. Sandra, if MY cards sell, your's will most definatly, and I tell you why, you do Sue cards, and it show's, I cant and dont, so you musn't let that one experiance mar any other markets, do it Sandra, honest, people will remember your cards and it will take off from there, Im certain of that.
    Cannot wait to see tomorrow's.
    Hope your day is going well.
    Lancashire Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Sandra,
    Oh what beautiful cards you have made with yesterdays wedding card and today's more cleaner lines in the turquoise and white. I love the pure white cards as there is always something so elegant about an all white card, but the white and turquoise/jade is so beautiful with the hint of colour and the flowers on the front. Thank you Sandra, and agree with Steph, your cards are too beautiful to be hidden. Let them shine and your talent along with them,
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil Village)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandra,
    Beautiful card! I love this striplet die and use it often . I love the colours you have used and your explanations are so clear. Am a little bit jealous of your crafting days with your friends Pat and Mrs B! It is so nice that you have got together like this.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete