Sunday 16 November 2014

Autumnal Floral Birthday

Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
I thought that  would go in a more Autumnal direction with todays card.
I have once again used the striplet dies from Creative Expressions, without the cutting edge to give us some background detail for our card, I mounted the Caramel coloured card onto a lovely warm chocolate coloured  with some foam tape for height and dimension and then mounted onto another piece of caramel card and then again onto chocolate, giving us our base, by the  way be sure to gut the lower layers of the card so as not to waste any card unnecessarily! I used the pieces that  'gutted' out to make the tag for the sentiment.
Next I cut the main focal element, firstly the chocolate layer, cut using the largest of the California Collection Matting A dies (from Creative Expressions) the next layer cut using the Caramel card and the San Francisco largest die and matted the two together with foam tape, giving us some dimension.
I used a varied selection of paper roses in matching colours from my stash and with some foliage cut from my Impression
Obsession Leafy Branch die and some of the gorgeous
range of floral sprays and natural fibres from Anna Marie Designs.
I tied a bow with chocolate coloured silky crush ribbon and
a caramel smaller bow on top and secured with a bronze
coloured brad.   I stamped my sentiment with Coffee coloured ink and heat embossed with clear powder.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you all have a lovely relaxed Sunday,
Crafty hugs to you all,
Sandra xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Morning Sandra.... What can I say....
    WOW !
    Please check my last entry I left last night. You MUST check them out.
    You will be amazed at the amount ( I hope) !
    Take your time to research well if you're interested.
    I so look forward to your next card Sandra.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra. This is another beautiful card that I have been lucky to see "in the flesh" and it really as stunning as it looks the pics : ) Have a lovely day with Paul and the family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, Sandra this is gorgeous, love the colours, and like you I just love the striplet die cut in this way. I have just been cutting out using the California collection another one of my favourites. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra, What a beautiful card, love the colours. Your cards really are gorgeous. Have faith in yourself you have a great talent. Brenda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra another WOW factor I love the colours you have used & those stripplet die's look gorgeous how you have used them & your focal point is gorgeous with the flowers. Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete