Saturday 15 November 2014

Aqua French Collection Channel Card

 Good Morning Ladies,
Thank you for stopping by today.
I have used Aqua coloured card for todays card,
I used the Creative Expressions Rows Of Bows embossing folder on the Aqua card and then Die cut using the CE French Collection Border Die, designer by Sue Wilson of course,
I cut a mat for the aqua card out of Coconut white card and made it a little longer than the aqua card so that we had enough space for the channel and added a piece of Double sided adhesive sheet to the bottom of the mat (about 4 inch) wide and I peeled the backing off and covered it with Cosmic Shimmer Iced Snow. I added some foam tape to the back of the Aqua card and mounted on top of the white card and positioned the border to match but leave enough of a gap to expose the Iced Snow covered Channel. I then used the Austrian Collection Innsbruck die with white card to cut a frame to lay over
slightly smaller frame also cut using the Innsbruck die out of the Aqua card, I stamped Happy Birthday onto the white frame and covered with an adhesive sheet and added some Iced Snow to match the channel.
To finish the card  made a bow out of white ribbon added an Aqua pearl brad and stick pin that I made in matching colour beads and a tassel.  then added a few adhesive pearls to the corners of the card and along the bottom.
I hope you like todays card, you could change the sentiment and use for any occasion.
Thanks again for stopping by.
I really do appreciate you taking the time to come over to see what I have been up to, I love to read your comments, it makes me so happy.
Crafty hugs to all of you lovely ladies,
Sandra xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Sandra. Another beauty, love that aqua coloured card you have used, it's very fresh looking ( if you know what I mean). Just love your whole design. Hope your girls pitch they will be playing on is not like the ground up here, lots of the fields round us are flooded. Have a good weekend. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sandra. Im addicted lol. This card is absolutly beautiful.
    I repeat what I said yesterday !!

    Hope you have many more waiting to show, I cant wait : )

    Have a lovely Saturday Sandra. Out of curiosity, how many cards have you got should the perfect market/fair appeal to you ?

    Off to look at stall finder website to see whats what in your corner of the world.
    Sending hugs.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What area of Oxford would I be looking at if I wanted to check out whats going on near you hon ?

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, thanks so much for your lovely, comforting comments,
      Is it done by postcode if so OX181DQ is ours, we are in Carterton, close to Burford, Witney etc, I have about 20 cards, made up, but at minute with all of the lovely comments I am adding to it every day, I also have jewellery made up, I only use genuine gemstones so, aquamarine through to rubies emeralds and pearls etc. thanks so much for taking the time to inspired me xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Hey Sandra. In your google browser, type in craft fairs oxford, there are loads listed. Not sure which are closest to you without spending lots on fuel and time back and forth but please check them out. There has to be more than enough for you to check out.
      Please share your beautiful cards with the people of Oxford, you'd be daft not to lol.
      Let Sue's new die launch be your inspiration hon : )

      Steph xx

      Delete
  4. HI Sandra your cards are beautiful I can only agree with the others keep on making your cards. I must of been in my own world and missed why you felt like not continuing. You have a special talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good eavening Lovely Sandra, Wow what a stunning card I love the Aqua card you used its such. Pretty colour,& your stick pin is gorgeous,you are one clever & talented crafter. Hope you had a good day & your Sunday is a good one with your lovely family. Love & Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra,
    Feel a bit like a stalker as have commented on three in one go! Believe me would not have done that if your cards had not been special! I love this one. I too am in an aqua phase! Lol. Sue is such a guru and has inspired us all. Keep up the good work. As you know I spend more time prepping for kids so don't have time to make cards to sell. They probably wouldn't sell anyway! However some of the older girls love making Sue roses!
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra. Another gorgeous card. I am so glad that you are sharing your wonderful creations with us all . Take care. x

    ReplyDelete