Good Monday Morning Ladies,
I hope that you all have planned a lovely weekend and are ready for the new week ahead.
Paul asked me to thank you all for his Birthday wishes x
This reminder seems a bit silly, I mean when would it 'not' be okay to be proud of yourself?! Doing something to be proud of could look different to all of us. It doesn't matter how small the win either. I think we should be talking about those little wins more to be honest.
I hadn't got anything ready for todays post as I haven't been too well since Wednesday if I'm honest, I started with an upset tummy and feeling washed out, which I think was the start of this new round of uti, the Fosfomycin really upset my tummy and gave me terrible nausea, Fingers crossed that it has worked though. 🤞
Sonia came to my rescue and allowed me to share the card that she made for Albie ( her Great Nephew) for his second birthday.
Sonia's Description:
I made a spinner card for Albie. I used the Tracy Hey stamp that I stamped, photographed and asked ChatGPT to colour in. I then created some background papers and sentiments 😊
What an absolutely genius Idea to use a stamped image in ChatGPT to make matching background papers and then to have ChatGPT colour it too!! The card you have made with your ChatGPT creations is gorgeous, the polka dot background and soft colours remind me of the Lilli of The valley cards, beautiful imagery in pastel shades. 🥰
Thank you so much for allowing me to share it today,
My love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx


A lovely card for Albie I remember you mentioning this idea before I keep forgetting to try this one
ReplyDeleteYes I am proud of myself Every day can be a challenge but there are also a few things that I regret too
No crafting for me this week apart from maybe some crochet and crafting with the boys
Take care everyone xx