Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
We ended up having a different day to what we planned, the girls went off to Cheltenham to shop for Paul's birthday, I wasn't feeling up to a big shopping trip so I stayed home with Paul, did a bit of much needed 'self care' , I'm not sure if anyone else loathes washing and drying their hair as much as I do, the washing isn't so bad but drying it is frustrating as holding the hairdryer above my head is really hard and painful, It's because my lower back is a mess, so holding my arms out and up hurts, I have real weakness too. I need one of those hairdryers my mum had, it was on a stand and had a hood, she just used to sit there while it dried, mind you she spent a while putting hair rollers in before hand. Anyway that's what i did yesterday morning, I did my hair, spent ages moisturising etc, something I usually rush through on a night time. It felt good afterwards, I felt 'put together ', when you spend most of your time you tend not to bother too much.🤣 I'm not sure if Paul even notices when I make an effort, he isn't one for remarking on things like that.
How lovely is the artwork of this reminder, the sentiment is a great reminder too, you should never feel that taking care of yourself in which ever form that takes is selfish. You have earned the right to have that time for yourself ❤️







No comments:
Post a Comment