Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Stamperia Classic Christmas collection Card




Good Morning Ladies,  

We had a calmer day yesterday,  the wind has dropped,  I felt that the temperature was higher again though,  unless it's my uti symptoms,  Its so frustrating that I have the Uromune here to take but I can't take it until I have this current infection cleared up,  as per usual the surgery are a let down,  because my liver wasn't right the nurse only gave me three days if Nitrofurantoin,   she asked me to go straight in for bloods to recheck my liver,  she was going to call me Friday with blood results to let me know whether to carry on taking them,  she never called (shock 🙄), so I took them,  they feel like they were working but 3 days were never going to work, she said herself that it was a nasty infection,   so I have checked my app and called and heard nothing back,  the last thing on the tast results tab was urine sample from before our holiday.  I will call again this morning,   although we will be out as I have Mammogram this morning,  it seems like it was only last year that I had one,  Lucy is taking me so we will probably go for lunch afterwards,   there are lots of good places in Cheltenham.  



You ALL know what I'm going to say!  So just in case you forgot here is a reminder 🤣


I sat and crafted all afternoon yesterday,  well part crafting part Pinterest browsing 🙄, today's card is one of the things I made.  

I used my new Stamperia Classic Christmas collection,  I took a 6 x 6 inch Kraft card and added a piece of patterned paper from the Junk journal and cut it 1/4 smaller than the base card, I lightly inked the edges and adhered to the card base.  Then I picked out some of the die cut elements from the journal and inked round each one and arranged them on the card front.  I placed the sentiments on bits of hessian and adhered them in opposite corners.   I finished with some white splatters.  

I hope that you all have a good day,  

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment