Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
I hope that you are all having a good weekend, we had a bit of a change in weather yesterday, we had quite a strong breeze, it was still very warm in sheltered areas of the garden, the wind made it a lot more bearable, I had a lovely hour or two out there with Paul, I managed to pot up all of the plants left over from refilling the wall baskets at the front of the house, we used ten plants to fill the three baskets, its lovely to look out and see pretty flowers rather than the distress of looking at the dead plants hanging there.
What are you all up to today?
Let's look a your makes from this week....
Karen
Karen's Description:
I had these pieces lying around since before cruise and had a go at finishing it this afternoon
It’s number 25 in the A&C challenge- birthdays
I did the inking an embossing folder technique which I was really pleased with I decided to be “brave” and use all shades of blue just to see
Afterall it’s my journal so a record of ideas etc
Karen your experiment worked out brilliantly, sometimes its hard to take risks, especially if we are making cards for someone for a certain date, that's one of the major bonuses of an art journal where we want the results of both good and bad experiments, we learn by both experiences, occasionally getting a happy accident.
Your Braveness triumphed my lovely, thank you so much for sharing your page with us all XXX
Lilian
Maria
Sonia
Sonia's Description:
Here’s my card for tomorrow lovely 😊
I created the images and ephemera on ChatGPT
I distressed and inked edges with Milled Lavender distress oxide ink
I added some stencilling using a snowflake stencil from Temu, and added some clear gems.
Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card Sonia, the view the girl is looking out over is beautiful just like the rest of your card.
The snowflake stencil is lovely giving just enough detail without dominating the delicate background. All of the elements you have created come together to create an amazing Christmas card my lovely.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us XXX









It’s raining!
ReplyDeleteLovely work everyone This was the first time I had inked an embossing folder I was very pleased with the result and will definitely do it again O did try Christmas but a) the stamping wasn’t very good - I understand what you’re saying Maria and b) I made a hash of using Nuvo drops
Not up to much today
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards on display today, they’re all lovely 😍
A great daily reminder 🥰
Out to lunch today with family.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx