Thursday 3 March 2022

Another New Horizon card


 

Good Thursday Morning Ladies, 

Well what a wash out yesterday was, so much rain, shopping is just not fun in the rain, coats on, coats off, umbrella just doesn't work in a wheelchair!  We made it fun though, the only thing you can do in these situations is laugh, oh and go for a lovely hot chocolate and a slice of cake 🎂 🥮 !  Oh and no I didn't find anything,  is it just me that hates trying on clothes in shops?!  You can't just buy a size though as one size in Next is definitely not the same in M & S !! 

Today's card is another card using those amazing 'New Horizon ' papers, I used a tiny piece on this card matting it onto a piece of 'Misty Moonlight ' card to pick out the blues. I stamped the sentiment and Birds in 'Misty Moonlight' ink to tie everything together. I embossed a piece of white card and adhered that to a white base card. I thought that leaving a wider border would frame the image nicely, making it more of a feature. 

I hope that you all have a fan Thursday Ladies,

Sending my love and warm hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    I really love your Horizon Cards SANDRA. They just fit any occasion.

    We didn't have any rain yesterday but it was bitterly cold.It's wet this morning so I imagine we'll be getting some today.
    It's hairdressing this morning and then I hope I can get to do something about my CC for this week. Other than that just a normal day.

    The CAFE is OPEN ready and waiting for you all to pop in. All the refreshment tins are full so help yourselves and it's also nice and warm inside.
    HUGS are on their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Another beautiful scenic card today, very versatile 😊
    Sorry to hear you didn’t get any trousers, but sounds like the hot chocolate and cake made it worthwhile ☺️ I’m with you on trying clothes on in shops, it’s such a faff. Then if it doesn’t fit you have the rigmarole of having to go back to find another size!
    It’s a dry start here but very cloudy. Think we’ve had enough rain over the last couple of days!
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies
    A beautiful, serene and wonderful cards Sandra. Thoses papers are gorgeous.
    Sorry the shopping didn't go , I said you should have come up here hihi..
    I tried on a jacket today that I wanted for our walks when it gets nicer days so I put it on with my black t-shirt, took it off and was covered in white fluff from the inside of the jacket !! I asked for a lint roller but the shop didn't have one so I asked for some cello tape and the girl looked blank at me so I had to tell her what else you can use tape for and then I got her to tap me down before I met up with OH at Nero for a drink and some small shopping.
    I have thought about the CC and I found this thing that I won once and have not used, the reason being I don't know how, so going to look on-line now and see if I can find it.
    I sending hugs to you all, extras for anyone who is not well and might need some more. Take care. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone, yippee the sun is shining, the washings on the line.

    Sandra, love todays card, those papers are really super, seems as though you can’t make a bad card.

    I thought I’d finish my challenge, but after watching a Utube last night, think I’ll add a bit more.

    Hope you are all having a good day, Lilian

    ReplyDelete