Wednesday 27 September 2023

Pretty Floral card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

How is it Wednesday already??!!!  This week is flying by, I am starting to panic that we won't be ready to hand the house back at the weekend!  I have been every day, we got home at 9.30pm last night, I end  up  just eating and going to bed.          Sue has been over and helped me loads, for which I am incredibly grateful.  

Today's card I really love, its the colours I think, a combination of my favourites, the flowers are made up of 3 layers which don't look as good up close as they do in the photo.  I do love those sentiments that come with the matching die, they seem to sit better on a card, they don't take over the whole card front. 

As I am writing this post I am listening to two different owls that seem to be battling to be heard! 

I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                        xxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and remove the flowers and you have a perfect man’s card too
    I am at the hygienist later today and OH is at Chelsea later Did I get that card finished that I needed yesterday- No! So that’s on the agenda too
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Your birthday card from Karen is lovely. What a great sentiment. Thanks for the helpful stamping and colouring tips Karen xx
    Sandra, another pretty card. That background die is so unusual, I love it as you can use it for just about any card, and you get to use the fall away(?)bits on another card so a two for one die😊 I’m sending you gentle hugs.🤞that your bloods show an improvement and I hope that you can keep that UTI at bay. You will get everything done in the end. See you in the morning my lovely xxm
    I hope you all stay safe and avoid any damage from storm Agnes. It is warm and sunny again here today but with a yellow warning from midday onwards. Have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, that die is so versatile 😊
    Great card from Karen yesterday too.
    Hope you get your blood test results back soon.
    You must be absolutely shattered with going back and forwards between the two houses 😢 Take it easy xx
    I made a card this morning, and hoping to get at least another one done before the weekend, so they can be shared on the next two Sundays. As we’re away next week, I know I won’t be crafting.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely card today, that background die is so versatile, suitable for so many different greeting cards, great addition to our craft collection.
    Sandra don’t go getting yourself in a panic about leaving the house super clean. I’m sure it all looks good, you have done as much as you can and it will be spick and span to hand back at the weekend xx
    Hope the blood test results come back soon.
    Hope everyone has had a good day, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone,
    very nice card Sandra. Hope you be ok and not overdo things. You take care.
    Only went to city today to pick my glasses up, third time lucky.
    Managed to make a few cards and then some other bits but still have the niggling feeling in the back so can only do things slowly. Think your turtle would be quicker then me these days Brenda hihi
    Hope you have had a good day. Sending hugs to you all and extra for our missing friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete