Tuesday 19 September 2023

Pretty Agapanthus

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

We are in, it took until after midnight to get the furniture in, Paul, Matt & Lucy were completely exhausted, we also missed all takeaways, so Paul had a banana and some crisps,  Lucy had some chocolate cereal,  soph wasn't hungry anymore,  I found a pack of salted caramel flips so I shared those with Paul on our way here, so everyone's tummys were rumbling this morning,  I had explained to paul where everything was before we went to sleep but of course he didn't remember!  So we had takeaway for tea last night!  I hope soph doesn't regret having Pizza!! 

Today's card is a simple stamped design using Hero Arts Agapanthus stamp, I used 2 shades of purple ink, I inked the centre of the stamp with the lighter shade and then tapped the darker shade around the edges and use a blending brush to lightly blend the two colours together, I spritzed lightly with water and stamped my image, I ended up doing two layers onto watercolour card, I used the same method for the leaf. The sentiment was one of my pre stamped and die cut sentiments,  so quick when you are batch making cards.  For the final touch I added a tiny matching gem to the centre of the flower.

I hope you all have a great day, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



6 comments:

  1. morning everyone
    from a very wet start to the day here.
    CONGRATULATIONS SANDRA at last being in your new home.
    I hope all goes well unpacking and settling in.

    I have a couple of busy days ahead - today it's K&N and I'm determined to go and then tomorrow I start another round of blood samples.

    HUGS are on their way to you all. Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Janet has said Congratulations on the move At least you can unpack at your leisure And you’ve got a funny story to tell - your first meal in the place!
    I love your card - have I missed something is it flowers for this week’s challenge?
    Going out for lunch with a friend today who’s going to give my wedding outfit the once over - hope she likes it as time is marching on!
    I hope you’re still resting Brenda
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    let me also congratulate you for the new home and lets make many new happy memories with Paul , Matthew and the girls xx
    Lovely CAS card. gorgeous colour.
    Nice to see you Janet, hope you are alright. Have fun at K&N x
    Karen, trouser suit or dress ? Sure you look lovely whatever you wear. Have fun.
    Brenda, hope you are alright. Take care
    Didn't have a very good night. After my visit to the dentist yesterday where she took out an old filling and saw the infection and a crack in the tooth we decided I will have it taken out . I need to be a sleep for that as I am petrified. Had a really bad experience having a couple of wisdom teeth out so never again.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you are up to . Many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Love your card, the stamp is beautiful 😍
    Happy to hear you’re in your new house. Wishing you all happy times and lots of memory making 🥰
    Maria, I feel for you. I too had an awful experience having wisdom teeth removed. I hope you don’t have to wait too long for an appointment.
    Karen, I wonder if I’ve missed it being a flower challenge too? I made a card this morning, for Mark as it’s our Anniversary this week, but no flowers! Hope your friend approves of your wedding outfit, I’m sure it’s lovely 😊 We’d like to see it too if you get a photo ☺️
    Janet, lovely to hear from you. Hope the week isn’t too busy for you.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all, wet and cold again, at least they have announced the end of our hose pipe band, which has been in operation for more than 12 months.

    Sandra and Family, congratulations on your move to your lovely new home.
    Your card is lovely, I love agapanthus, have a lovely white one as well as the usual blue.
    Sorry I assumed there wasn’t going to be a challenge this week, couldn’t see that I’d missed it anywhere.

    Hope you all have a lovely day LILIAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and all looking in. A beautiful card, I love the simplicity of it showing off that pretty flower. I think I am going to invest in that sentiment stamp and die set. They really are ideal to have ready and waiting in black and maybe a couple of other colours. I’m glad you are finally in your new home. I hope you have some nice clear mornings so you can lie in bed and enjoy that wonderful view xx
    Sleep well everyone. Take care love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete