Wednesday 16 August 2023

Lilian's Sympathy card

 


Good Morning Ladies,

Today we are celebrating Paul's birthday,  not sure what he wants to do to celebrate,  he did say that he would wait until we get back from holiday and finished moving and then have a family meal out to celebrate both, which does make sense, our car is in for a service today too, then Paul wants to pack the car on Thursday, he has to go to work on Friday morning,  we will leave mid afternoon on Friday, all being well. 

Today's card is a Sympathy card that Lilian made, she used SU Hopeful Thoughts, which is a really old one but still a favourite. Lilian used a 'Kaleidacolour' Inkpad, I have one from years ago but don't think I have ever used it.  I really love the rainbow effect Lilian,  such a lovely card, perfect for the occasion.  Thank you so much for sharing it with us Lilian XXX 

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday ,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



5 comments:

  1. Such an effective card for a sad occasion
    I hope Paul enjoys his birthday whatever you decide to do to celebrate it (a take away sounds perfect!)
    We’re making the most of the sunshine and will go for a practice at bowls this afternoon
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚PAUL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³ from me Chris and Gem. Having a family meal once you are all settled in your lovely new home is something to look forward to xx

    Hi Sandra and all looking in today.
    Lilian, I love your beautiful clean and simple card. I will definitely be buying one of those ink pads as I love how you have used it. A perfect card for so many occasions. I hope you get your solar pump working xx
    Sandra, I’m thinking of you and how frantic you will be today and tomorrow in particular my lovely. May the antibiotics dull down the uti symptoms xx
    I didn’t get to spend as long crafting yesterday as I hoped but will be back at it today πŸ₯°
    Sending hugs to you all. Take care. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday Paul, have a good day ! OH saying Hi x

    Lilian, a beautiful card for a sad occasion. Hoping you are alright and will get the pump working again. Thinking of you today
    Sandra, don't stress too much. Not good for your AF so rest when you can. Hoping the meds are working for you.
    Like Sue I never got into the crafting room yesterday so after hanging the washing I will try to make something. Do believe because of the mess I can't get the crafting ideas flowing.
    Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine if you can. many hugs to all. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday to Paul πŸ₯³ I hope you get some time to celebrate today xx
    A lovely card Lilian, perfect for the occasion. I love the stamp and the colours of the ink. I hope you’re getting on ok at the hospital xx
    Hope you’re feeling the benefits of the antibiotics Sandra, and you’re managing to rest between jobs! πŸ₯°
    Hope everyone is having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sorry I’m so late, no excuses my mind has just been drifting and not staying on track.
    Wishing Paul a very happy birthday, sorry it’s late in the day, but as they say better late than never. Paul I hope you have had a lovely birthday and allowed yourself some time to celebrate πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ‘
    Lilian I love your card it’s so clean and fresh. I have this die set and love using it.
    I will wish you all a good night, Sleep well.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete