Wednesday 12 January 2022

A Worded Petals Card



Good Morning Ladies, 

Yesterday seemed a long day for some reason,  probably because I was home alone. Although Paul has been told to work from home for the foreseeable he still has to go for 'Hand Overs' so he is in yesterday and today.  So I have to get motivated to get busy.  Have any of you been working on Journal pages?  I am going to start another one today. 

Today's card I made yesterday afternoon, it was a Tracy Evan's card using the #567 Worded Petals stamp and Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple Distress Oxides.  The video for this card is on YouTube if you want to have a look.  When I first saw the card I thought it had an old book page as background, but it was stamping. I really enjoyed Crafting along with Tracy, it certainly filled a couple of hours. 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Sending my love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Like you say watching and crafting along really does pass a few hours away
    I did another journal page yesterday and will use the technique for a card today - I wanted to try ink blending But being colour blind I need to be told what colours to put together
    I hope everyone is feeling better today Oneards and upwards as they say
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning everyone.
    Nice card Sandra. Like the way that the circle draws you in to look further in, trying to read the text like with a magnifying glass.
    I hope you all have a good day and wrap up if going out for it's minus today.
    Can't wait for the boiler to be fixed so we can get some warmth in the house. Sitting here with three layers of clothing and a blanket over the knees, only missing the rocking chair hihihi
    Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, it’s beautiful 😊
    Not doing too well with my journal pages at the moment 😔 I don’t know if I’m just overthinking it or what? One has already nearly ended up in the bin!
    Luckily my stamps arrived yesterday so I was able to finish my Dads birthday card, even that didn’t go to plan.
    Maria, hope you get your boiler fixed quickly, need it with this colder weather.
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello All. It’s been a lovely sunny day here today, although it’s still very chilly. Dried the washing outside , first time for ages.

    Sandra loved todays card, Tracy’s cards that she shows on Utube are a really good way of crafting, no need for any mojo.

    Not done much today, back is bad again, waiting for a call from GP, expect it will be ages.

    Hope you all had a reasonable day seeing its January ( I hate January and February. ). Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely card today. Sorry I have been absent, but in a better place just now. Have looked at your recent cards WOW they are all brilliant. hope my mojo returns soon and I can try some of your ideas. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete