Tuesday 24 December 2019

My Christmas card from Lilian



Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well, Lynda it was so lovely to see you back in yesterday, just where you should be, I do hope that Terry's chest is okay bless him.  Is he in charge of cooking Christmas dinner or will you wait for all the family to arrive tomorrow and get them to help?!
Michele, I hope that your back is a little easier today and that you can get through the day without too much drama, you do an amazing job sweetheart, you should be very proud! I hope that you and Phil have a lovely Christmas with family and some quality time together xxx
Lilian I hope that you and Roger have a lovely time with your family, enjoy being in such a lovely part of the Country xxx
Janet are you and Jim having family come to you or are you going to them? either way I hope you both have a lovely time. xxx
Pat I hope that you have a lovely Christmas with Karen and family and Doreen of course, fingers crossed lunch isn't too late xxx
Cheryl I hope that you have a lovely Christmas with your family xxx
Sue I hope that you and Chris have a lovely Christmas with your family xxx
Margaret I hope that you feel well enough to enjoy Christmas with Alan and your family xxx
Karen I hope that you and Alan have a lovely day, I bet you can't wait to see Oscar open his presents xxx
Brenda, I hope that you enjoy Christmas with your family, will you travel to them? Is your sister staying for Christmas too? xxx

Today's card is the Beautiful Christmas card that I received from Lilian, it is so pretty and really twinkles in the Christmas lights.  I believe that Lilian has used some Sparkle Medium in Gold and Silver through a beautifully detailed stencil that encompasses everything festive in the shape of a Christmas Tree. It is printed onto a lovely textured card that makes it look even more high end.
I absolutely love my card Lilian, thank you so much xxx

We have lots to cram in to today, the girls have the day off and want to do baking, which I will never say no too, I also need to pack the rest of my craft room away to make room for the dining table to be pulled out, the there's the Christmas day prep! It will be fun! x

Sending love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx








6 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-what a stunning card from Lilian, it’s beautiful.

    Crazy friend stayed until 9pm by which time I was fidgety. I’m in more pain this morning but hopefully the painkillers will soon start to work.

    Janet-can I just say a huge Thank You for your message yesterday. I consider myself lucky working the hours I do as there’s lots of NHS staff (plus other services) that work very unsocial hours. I’m hoping to finish at 5pm today but who knows...A&E was full yesterday so the hospital might be generally busy. Mostly that doesn’t affect me as our service is run separately but there a full chemotherapy list today plus all the IV feeds that need preparing for the 2 days we’ Closed over Christmas. The pharmacy department is only closed on Christmas Day (someone is on call then)but the Aseptic Unit is only open normal working hours so no public holidays or weekends.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    A beautiful card from LILIAN. So elegant as all her cards are.
    It will be another busy day here making sure everyone is ready for tomorrow.

    The CAFE is OPEN as usual so pop in for a quick cuppa etc.
    HUGS are on their way to you all with loads of extras for dear friends not up to the mark.
    Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card from LILIAN I really need to use the few stencils I have more often
    OH working today and I’ll be catching up with the ironing and doing some Christmas cooking prep
    I’m sure Oscar will enjoy himself tomorrow I know Charlotte will She loves Christmas and I think there’s a poignant reason why
    Good to see you in LYNDA
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning all.
    Gorgeous card from our Lilian.
    Busy,busy to cook our lunch and dinner but NO haven't had a chance yet for the tablet and face time family have not stopped and now waiting to speak to my brother.
    Have a wonderful day everyone and Lynda , Michele and anyone else in pain ,do take care. 🎿 Merry Christmas everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & all in cafe,
    Lilian your card is lovely, enjoy your time with family.xxx
    Sandra hope you to get craft room clear. Enyoy your Christmas with family. Xxx

    Hope you all enjoy Christmas & have a happy new year & healthy one…xxx
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. All, hope you are all ready for Christmas, e are staying with our daughter.
    We had a three roast fish for dinner , it was delicious, never had it before, goose tomorrow.

    My card was cut out with my cricut and sticky paper behind and different embossing powders.

    May I wish you a Happy Christmas, hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete