Tuesday, 6 October 2026

A ChatGPT card for a friend of Girls

 


Good Morning Ladies,  

A busy week this week,  today Lucy and I are off on a mission to get storage boxes for work, I also want to look at sofas as ours is becoming too much of a challenge for me to get up from.  I also need to have somewhere to sit comfortably after my surgery. 

My Urology Consultant has kindly allowed me to revert back to monthly Ialuril instillations as the 6 weekly top ups just wouldn't work for me, this week is a real challenge as its the last week if the 4 and effectiveness has worn off.  Ao I called Bladder clinic o  Friday and they called yesterday to say that they can book me in on Thursday, for which I am incredibly grateful.  The only downside is that I will need to go a week after my surgery which might be a struggle but I will ask what they think on Thursday.   Friday morning we are going down to Paul's Mum's in Brixham,  then we'll travel on to Cornwall on Friday evening, have a visit to the Eden project, to get another visit on our Annual pass,  then we will pop in to see our Lilian,  then Sunday I think we are visiting a large National Trust house on the way home.  


How cut is this artwork?? I love then reminder too! 


Today I am sharing the card I made yesterday for a friend of Soph & Lucy to give his girlfriend.  I went into ChatGPT to create it.  I then created an insert and a box to match.  



I hope he liked it or more importantly,  I hope his girlfriend liked it. 


I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment