Good Monday Morning Ladies,
Welcome to the start of a new week, what have you all got planned?? I have my Respiratory appointment on Friday for sleep apnoea, I think they have already decided that I need have it 😔
We had a lovely afternoon in the garden, I popped in some French Bean plants, after which I was done, so just observed Paul working 🤣
This reminder is a good one, it can be a frustrating wait but you need to allow plenty of time to make sure you are fully recovered. 😘
I absolutely love how this page turned out, Vicki P gave me the idea, using the magnifying glass from the Stamperia 'All Around ' Focus journal, there is also a large butterfly in there, which is an exact copy of the small one in the Junk journal, which means that you can pop the large one under the Magnifying glass and trim the small trimmed to match up with the large on to create the illusion that the Magnifying glass is working! I did add Acetate to the Magnifying glass to make it look a bit more realistic. The background was created with a piece of decorative paper, I added some paint, then cut some squares from another background paper, inked the edges, I added some gold embossing paste through a stencil for texture and a bit of sparkle. I then placed the fussy cut squares around the page. I finished with some flowers and splatters!
I hope that you all have a great start to your week,
Love and hugs to all of you,
Sandrs xxx



Great reminder I keep having to remind myself and not do too much
ReplyDeleteBeautiful journal page Great effect with the acetate and magnifying glass Reminds me of the pages Tracy Evan’s used to do
I’m not going to the library today only because I don’t want to mess about with people on buses! 🤣
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your journal page. Brilliant idea with the magnifying glass 😍
A lovely daily reminder, so true 🥰
I don’t blame you Karen! 😂
Glad you and Paul got bits done in the garden yesterday
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteFabulous journal page. Love the magnifying glass and everything how you put this page together. Glad to hear that you had a nice week
Take it easy Karen. Hoping you not in any pain.
Step-son on his way back home now and I have had Sunday in my head all day 🤭. I saw the physio today and I was right, I got more exercises to do at home and the saying, it will hurt before getting better. Oh how I hate dose words. I will do my best......
Sending big hugs to you all, Maria xx
Great journal page, the magnifying glass is a great way to highlight the butterfly. The daily reminder is very true.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Karen about people on buses, some people think they should have a whole seat to themselves, John always asks them to move over or take their bags off the spare seat.
Maria hope the exercises are going well.
It’s lovely being able to get out into the garden Sandra, like you I do a bit then sit and watch John working, today he trimmed the tree over the arch, he is like a hairdresser sniping away at the foilage.
Take care everyone, love Brenda xxx
Hi Sandra and all. Beautiful pages over the weekend and Gina’s wonderful photos. Thank you for doing the research, very interesting.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to do some gardening and gardener watching over the weekend
I love today’s page. How clever to make the magnifier “work”. I think it is one of the reasons that the Stamperia papers etc are so good. They really think about how they are going to be used don’t they xx
It was good to catch up on how you all are too xx
The weekend flew by, as every day is at the moment. We had the rest of the furniture delivered yesterday and all of the girls came over today to help put it all together. Chris showed them what to do and then between him and all 3 girls, as Penny can do a lot now they managed to get a lot done. They are all here again tomorrow along with Phoebes girlfriend Ava. I hope by the end of the week we will be much straighter 🤞🏻
Sleep well everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx