Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,
Did you all enjoy the slightly cooler weather yesterday? It was lovely in the morning but by mid afternoon I was struggling, I think it was humidity rather than heat. It felt like we were going to have a storm, which didn't happen !
Lucy and I popped out to the Garden centre yesterday, then came home for lunch, not sure what's on the cards today !!
I am relieved to read this as a reminder as its something I find is totally necessary!
Today I am sharing a set of cards I made before we went away but didn't share. They were cheap stamps from Amazon which I used to stamp into the strips of ink that I created with distress ink, blended onto the card inside the masked of strip. Simple but effective.
I hope that you all have a lovely day,
Love and hugs to all of you
Sandra xxx


Morning Sorry I didn’t get in yesterday It’s been full on 🤣
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am getting into the pool I have managed to duck out of the slides Will add more later xx
Well! I went down (small) slide this morning OH had to help me stand up again! I am so out of condition But then I was laughing alongside a lady half my age who couldn’t get up either
DeleteThe boys are having a wonderful time xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your cards today 😊
Karen it sounds like you’re having fun 😉
Spent the day with mum and dad today, helping dad with his laptop and took him to a doctors appointment.
Some more rain, but nowhere nearly enough!
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Sandra. Love the colours.
Karen, sounds you are having a great time. Enjoy your days together.
Not much rain here, we still had to water the pots but so sad to see the borders. At least three bushes looks dead . Maybe try to cut them down and see if anything comes back up..... Had a nap this afternoon, nice to have a rest when woke up at 5.40am 🙄
Sending you all some hugs, Maria xx
Hi everyone, much cooler, but still very humid.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely and very useful to keep on hand.
Not done any crafting yet, but have been looking through Pinterest for ideas.
Karen sounds as though you are having a lovely time with the boys.
We had a drop of rain early this morning, so R won’t have to do any watering.
Have a good night. Lilian