Friday, 14 August 2026

Pretty Floral Tag

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies,  

Well that heat was exhausting wasn't it,  I am so grateful that Soph's car has air-conditioning,  it was a lifesaver.   I will say that the nurses and all hospital staff deserve a medal for working in that heat with no air-conditioning, they had nothing more than fans to help keep them cool.   On the flip side when we went to checkout at the garden centre the lady on the till was (I will assume) menopausal,  her behaviour was unacceptable, the customer in front had a query,  she had such a temper, she was banging things and throwing folders,  then she stormed outside the door to scream swear words then stormed back in and continued her terrible behaviour, you could see the other staff felt uncomfortable but were too afraid to step in and offer to help.   


More lovely artwork and another great reminder! 

It means you have full permission to  grow,  alter your opinions or start over.  It reminds you that your past choices do not trap you, and it is normal to shift your mind, habits, or path as you learn new things.

Key MeaningsGrowth: 

You can outgrow old versions of yourself, old beliefs, or past ways of living.

Forgiveness: You can let go of past mistakes instead of using them to define your future.

Choice: You do not have to stay in a job, relationship, or mindset that no longer fits your life.

Today's Tag I made using Arden Creative Laurel Grove collection.   I used a piece of patterned paper and added some splatters of Dusty Concorde and Milled Lavender distress oxide, then I blended Villainous Potion Oxide around the tag,  I added rub ons in place of stamping, then created the cluster of ephemera, starting with a ticket and a stamp, a piece of gauze for texture,  I then layered the die cut flowers. The little fence covered the flower bottoms, finishing with a Butterfly,  Bee and some splatters ! 

I hope that today us more bearable for all of you, 

Love & hugs to all of you,  

Sandra xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Hello all , hope you are managing to keep cool, it’s very difficult.

    Loved you journal cover you created yesterday sorry I forgot to comment.
    Today’s tag is also lovely. You my me want to craft. At the moment have to keep my legs up, only getting up for five minutes walk around. Am longing to have my stitches out, have to wait until Wednesday as there were no appointments on Monday.
    Going for a rest now as I can’t sleep by night because of the pain.
    Have a good day everyone. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A very pretty tag. Did zoomed in so I could find the bee 🐝☺️. Sending you some special hugs and wishing you better.
    Life wasn't too good for me as a child and into my teens but I was lucky to have lovely parents, even if we have different ideas at times and in my late twenties I met my husband and life only got better from there even if he jokinly saying that he should send me back if he know how bad in my body I would become over the years 🤭😂
    I hope that you all are taking care. I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin yesterday and today hasn't been much better but sister in law and her husband coming to us tomorrow and stepson came today so was running the hoover around the house at 7am 🙄 before the heat got to me.
    Sending hugs to you all,Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your pretty tag together
    Great daily reminder too 🥰
    Another hot one today! Hope you’re all managing.
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag I love the colours
    To me today is just as hot as yesterday and I am struggling! I am so grateful for the cool towels
    The reminder is a good one but sometimes choices can be hard to initiate I think of people staying too long in a horrible marriages
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete