Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Bird themed Journal page

 


Good Morning Ladies,  

A different day for me today,  Lucy is at work, so thought it would be a quiet crafting day, however Becca called me yesterday and asked if I fancied going 'Loft Conversion Bedroom ' shopping,  so it will be the Range,  Honesense, Dunelm etc which sounds fine by me!   So no doubt I'll be fit to drop by 5pm !! 🤣😂


This is my the perfect reminder for me today!!! 🤣😂

Today's journal page I made last week using my Arden Creative Garden Chronicles collection.   I used a piece of background paper 

and added some of their amazing run ons


Next came some gold embossing...

Now onto the fun part which is choosing what to use to create your desired focus point cluster.  

I used a ticket and a stamp as the base, then added some gathered linen ribbon, secured with tiny attacher staples,  next came the bird and the branch so sit him on. 

A little button, a sentiment and white splatters to finish the page xx

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your journal page and all the elements you’ve added to it. Those rub ins look great. I treated myself to some last week, but yet to use them.
    Have a lovely time with Becca today 😊
    Hope everyone is keeping well and, Lilian I hope you’re ok 🥰
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page and reminder Enjoy your day with Becca - insist on a lot of coffee/toilet breaks! At John Lewis today It’ll be good to have a catchup I haven’t seen these ladies for a couple of months
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, going to be another hot day. At the moment my leg is black and blue, but at least the bruising is coming out now.
    Have to contact the gp this morning to make an appointment to have the clips taken out of my knee, doesn’t look as though there is too many this time.
    I love your journal page so looking forward to get back to crafting. Can’t do it yet as it’s too painful to sit with my legs down for long.
    Hope you have a good day, keep cool.if you can. Karen enjoy your morning with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Lovely journal page. You have so many wonderful elements from the books you have.
    Hope you had a good day together with Rebecca.
    We popped in to Dobbies this morning, it was nice sitting outside on their patio, it wasn't too hot but it got hotter this afternoon.
    Hope you had a nice day. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete