Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
I keep forgetting that its a Bank Holiday weekend, mind you the weather should be the biggest reminder, in typical Bank Holiday tradition the rain hasn't stopped, we had the most incredible downpours yesterday, it virtually didn't stop all day, the water was running down the roads like a river. I really felt for the people at Reading and Creamfields Festivals this weekend, the videos of them dragging their belongings through ankle deep mud just looked so miserable, I'm afraid I'd have turned round and gone home, the thought of a whole weekend being wet and miserable is a no from me. Annoyingly we were planning on going to a carboot salevon Monday for a look around, I have been inspired by a lovely crafty lady that I follow on Facebook Lindsey Dickson, I originally followed her for her craft content, every Sunday she goes to Carboot sales and finds the most incredible bargains, whether its old books , bits of fabric, so many different bits and pieces and she never seems to spend more than 50p or £1, she makes me laugh because if it's something handmade she can't leave it to be discarded. I haven't been to a carboot sale in years, i remember them being mostly absolute rubbish. If they rain continues the field its on will be just mud so we'll wait and see.

I have definitely felt the love this past few days, it's an indescribable feeling. You are all loved beyond measure too ❤️
Let's look at what you have been making....
Karen
Karen's Description:
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Ashley Fifes
I cut the card first - mistake number one and because I used DO for the background stamp first as they dull Versafine I didn’t get the angle quite right - mistake number two!
I love how it is matted on very pale yellow “milk” card
Thank you Karen for reminding about this stamp set, I had totally forgotten about it. I love the stacked/overlapping placement of the individual pieces, it looks amazing those three black gems finish the layout perfectly.
Thank you so much for supporting the challenge my lovely XXX
Maria
Maria's Description:
Something that's flying cards that I put together this morning is coming here.
Two crystal ones and one made with inks sprayed as the background and then I used a free stamp set from a magazine.
I made it for my dad's, father's day in November.
3 amazing cards Maria, thank you so much ❤️ Your Dad will love his handmade card, the mixed media paper you have used has given love texture to the background. Your two crystal cards are so beautiful, the colours are so bright and vibrant, I keep thinking I must try one but there are thousands to choose from!!
I really appreciate you going out of your way to support the challenge my lovely XXX
Sonia
Sonia's Description:
1: My First piece - a journal page.
I’ve used Lou Collins Dragonfly Dreams collection. (Inspired by you using it the other day 😊) and sentiment strips. I’ve inked the edges with Dusty Concord distress ink. I added some 49 and Market white rub-ons 😊
2: Here’s a tag I made for the mini challenge.
I’ve used Stamperia All Around collection, including the die cut flower. The gem is from Spellbinders 😊
Oh Sonia your Dragonfly Dreams journal page is beautiful, so much detail, perfectly arranged, so that your eye is drawn from element to element, finishing at the sentiments at the bottom.
Your Stamperia 'All Around ' tag is lovely, the bird looks so realistic, I love the quality of their artwork. The little flower and sentiment tag finish the tag beautifully.
Thank you so much my lovely for supporting the challenge XXX
I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx
Beautiful projects on display (as always) I really am trying to utilise craft stuff that I have I must have a clear out and sell or giveaway stuff that I am not using
ReplyDeleteThe bowls match was cancelled because of the weather forecast
OH is off to Chelsea today So hopefully some crafting time
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLovely creations today 😍
I had a good day yesterday crafting. I was pleased how my journal page turned out - I didn’t really have anything in mind. It was nice just to have a play 🙂
Housework this morning then hopefully back in my craft room.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, journal page and I love your tag Sonia.. like Sandra said, it looks so real 🥰
I joined the site that you mentioned yesterday and so many beautiful things. Not anything that I ever be able to make.
As I told you the other day I'm going through all my dies and stamps that I haven't put away. What a job I have given myself 🥴🤭 but I also will clear things out that I won't use again so wondering which site is a good one to use ?
We have just taken it easy today and did a small shop from Waitrose after having a coffee and reading the paper which is free still in the coffee shop 😊
I hope that you all have had a good day and it felt cooler and a lot fresher after the rain and thunder storm some of us had yesterday 🤗
Love and hugs to you all, Maria xx
Hi, all, very wet here and much cooler.
ReplyDeleteLove all the art work especially the little bird tag.
Karen is that a stencil or stamp? Whichever, it looks great, you must have a steady had to get them lined up, really skilled.
Maria your crystal art is delightful.
Have a good evening all. Lilian
Hello everyone,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards today, all different and so inspiring.
Daughter came over today, no dogs she left them at home because she wanted to stop at the supermarket in Caterham. They are picking up the Winnebago they are hiring in the week ready to go to Spain to visit grandson who is working near Barcelona and will be taking both dogs and granddaughters so there should be plenty of room for all.
Hope everyone has a good week, love Brenda xxx