Saturday, 22 August 2026

Happy Saturday Ladies,


 Good Saturday Morning Ladies,  

I hope that you have all had a good week and are relaxed and ready for weekend.  

I had a follow up CPAP appointment,  I explained the problems I was having with Claustrophobia and wearing the mask, we have left it that I will continue with desensitising methods and will have another appointment in 4 weeks.  He did say I could call the Warwick Hospital and ask them to put me back on the list for Hernia surgery,  although I'm not sure why I couldn't have stayed on list anyway as they don't don't anything different during surgery, they just monitor you more carefully,  watching for when you stop breathing.  I think that makes me more terrified of having surgery.  I think sometimes you are better off not knowing!!   The chap did say that using CPAP could help revovery , so we'll see. 


Gorgeous artwork and lovely reminder ❤️ 




Another fantastic post box topper in Witney, how brilliant is the sand castle and bucket & spade!!  I think it's a shame that there isn't a little ticket saying who makes them.   You can't even ask in Post Office (behind) as its now a restaurant 🙄 



I am so glad that our Gina allowed me to share this hilarious photo of her taking advantage of the 'photo opportunity ' in her local garden centre!   You look like you are so much fun to spend time with my lovely,  I hope I get the chance to sometime soon 🤣😂😍

I hope that you all have a lovely day , 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

3 comments:

  1. The saying made me smile and the reminder is so important Sometimes as mums/women we keep our feelings to ourselves too often
    Great post box topper Most Yarn Bombers don’t want to be identified That’s part of the intrigue
    I love your photo Gina - a great memory to have
    It must be really hard Sandra trying to get used to the CPAP machine but keep trying, you're doing a great job Will it help the AF?
    Nothing much planned today OH is doing Park Run and so I hope to do a little crafting whilst he’s out
    I really missed not waking up with the boys and their cuddles this morning
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I haven't got a crafting budget but I did have to bring down the things in a basket the other day because it got too much 🤭
    I love the postbox covers, so much fun.
    Oh Gina, love you in the old style diving gear. Great fun in your garden centre 😊
    Sending hugs to you all and hope you have had a nice day. Mine was spent in bed with ibs 😞 Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All, still sunny but a chilly breeze.
    Getting bit more mobile, but the pain is stilll terrible.
    Both of today’s saying ring true somewhat.
    The post box covers are amazing, looking to do some more crochet.
    Am determined to do some crafting soon.
    Have a good night. Lilian

    ReplyDelete