Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Winter Journal page

 



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,  

Lucy and I had a lovely afternoon yesterday,   Mammogram was a straight forward as usual,  we did have a laugh with a couple of the Ladies in the waiting room though,  we had a wander around Cheltenham afterwards followed by a lovely lunch.

A question we often ask 'are you ok', we often answer "yes I'm ok" because its easier than explaining how we really feel,  partly because we don't want to burden our friends with the truth!       I think that most of us are ok about speaking frankly about how we feel, whether its mentally or physically.  

We shouldn't have to hold back on our true feelings, it really is ok not to be ok!   😘


Today I am sharing a journal page I made on Monday using Stamperia Dewdrops collection.  

I used a piece of background paper and used a lovely snowflake stencil that Sonia bought me to add some texture and interest to the background.  I created the focal piece by using an adhesive frame adding the girl in the frame and using other bits of ephemera to build the scene.

I hope that you all have a great Wednesday 

Love and hugs to all of the, 

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your journal page 😍 The Dewdrops collection is beautiful and the snowflake stencil adds to it all perfectly
    A lovely daily reminder for us all. I’m one for saying I’m ok, when really I’m not!
    Glad you and Lucy had a nice time together yesterday and hope you get your results through quickly 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page I still haven’t managed to do a lot of crafting especially card crafting because a lot of my stuff is in cabinets where I’d have to bend down too much and with lifting heavy die folders too
    A great saying and yes I’m guilty of saying “ok” when really I want scream that I’m not ok
    Good to hear that the mammogram went OK They’re uncomfortable but not especially painful
    We hope to go and do a bit of window shopping this morning for carpet and a headboard
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, another muggy day. Takes away all of my energy
    A good saying today, applies to me.
    Another lovely journal page, Stamperia have the market covered for journal making.
    Glad you had a good day yesterday, and a very enjoyable lunch', how I miss outings with the family.
    Enjoy the rest of the day. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A wonderful page of Xmas Ness yesterday with the lovely Santa and today's page is lovely winter chill with the girl and the snowflake stencil. Good everything went well and you and Lucy had a nice day together.
    We had a nice day down in St Alban's yesterday with sister in law and her husband. Their oldest daughter also popped in to see us. We got back home very late so have felt a bit slow today and the temp of 31c hasn't helped at all. I hope that you all are talking care. Sending hugs to you all,Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete