Good Morning Ladies,
Well what do you think of the new PM ?? ๐ค I'm yet to be convinced, after all he hasn't been elected either by party or the nation. They never go through with their promises anyway!
Maybe today's reminder is more apt than we think??๐๐คฃ
Today's card is a simple design, I took a piece of white card and blended Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon & uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides across it. Next I added some pearl spray using the pipe inside the tube to flick it over the page. It didn't give the effect I wanted, so I watered down some white paint and flicked that over the page and the die cut snowflakes (die cut from card inked with the same colours). I added in a snowflake die cut from Mirri card too. I lined up the snowflakes and pierced a hole through the centre and added a Brad, which I used to secure to the card too. I diecut the sentiment and added that below the snowflake.
I hope you all have a lovely day,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx



Beautiful Christmas card I love the shading I haven’t got Uncharted Mariner but could substitute another blue or even purple The word “Mariner” always makes me smile because of the way Tracy Evan’s pronounces it - marina
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder too
Hopefully I will “play” later in the week
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card for Xmas. I love the colours. I haven't got the ones you've used but might do something similar.
Washing hanging outside as I write and a quick outing this afternoon for OH to get strapped up to a heart monitor and a decaf coffee at Dobbies on the way home.
Hoping that you all have a lovely day. Hugs, Maria xxx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love your Christmas card. The snowflake is beautiful and I love the colour combo ๐
A great daily reminder!
Maria, I hope the heart monitor fitting goes ok for your other half and he manages to get a decent nights sleep.
Been to mum and dads today to do some cleaning for them.
Hoping to craft tomorrow ๐
Have a good evening everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hello all, still unbearably hot here.
ReplyDeleteBack from joint school, this afternoon. Took almost 2 hours. They went through everything that happens when you have a new knee.
Makes you not want to have it done. Have a bottle of special wash to use for 5 days before you go, you also have to have clean bedding for 5 days every day.
Love your Christmas card and the previous journal page. Am hoping to make granddaughters birthday card tomorrow if it’s not too hot.
Great saying today, trying to keep it in mind.
Hugs to all .