Good Morning Ladies,
Well yesterday was the 'straw that broke the camels back' (as they say)! The heat made the symptoms of uti and theses bloomin antibiotics even worse. I popped to shops with Lucy in the morning and felt awful in the supermarket, we came home, I tried laying on the bed with fan and my cool towel to try and relax but I couldn't relax at all. So I got up and tried to distract myself by crafting 😂 Sorry for moaning, I just believe in being real with you all, I could just say "I'm ok" I guess 🤣
I bought some of Lou Collins (TEXTures) Dragonfly Dreams collection. I was drawn to it by the geometrical design if the stamps.
To embellish the card I used a jar of flowers from the paper pad collection, I wrapped some twine around the jar and added a now. I fussy cut some of the same flowers from another jar and added some foam pads to the back to raise it up, I popped another one at the base of the jar. I added some splatters of both the oxides and blake ink. To finish I stamped and fussy cut the 'Beautiful ' and added the 'Just the way you are' at the bottom.
I am looking forward to playing with these stamps more.
I hope that you all have a lovely day, especially as its forecast to be cooler,
My love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx




I love it Everything about it is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteA great reminder I live with someone who’s forever changing his mind! I get to a point where I switch off and just go with the flow 🤣
Just had nails done and now waiting for hairdresser Would love to have it coloured but daren’t risk it
Take care everyone xx
Hi, very hot again.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had such a bad night, please feel free to moan to us as much as you need. Wish there was something more I could do to help you , unfortunately too far away.
Love your new stamps, not that I would be able to use them. Your journal page is great. I must try to do some more of this sort of thing, mine look so ordinary.
Have a good day all. Lilian