Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Sonia's Beautiful Christening card

 


Good Monday Ladies,  

We were blessed with a glorious day yesterday,  Paul and I sat outside after he finished work for a couple of hours,  Paul was reading his book I was doing a crossword, it was lovely, you could tell the difference when the sun started to go down though.   


This one goes without saying my lovely friends ❤️

Sonia 

Today I am sharing the absolutely gorgeous Christening card and Album  that Sonia made for her Great Niece.

Sonia's Description:  

I designed this last minute card on ChatGPT for my great niece who is being Christened tomorrow 😊 I’m now going to the ceremony with mum and dad. It’s very simple but I really love the pale colours and the overall image. I had a chose of about 6 but this was my favourite 😊

I also wanted to take a little gift, so decided to make a little memory album. Again all designed on ChatGPT.

Here is the Album ...




Sonia what a beautiful card and perfect gift,  they could use the Album to put photos of the Christening in.  Such a lovely idea and awesome Keepsake.  Your design is so beautiful, the florals are do delicate,  I love the little floral charm too. 

Thank you for allowing me to share your lovely card & album XXX

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 


4 comments:

  1. Great reminder and WOWSER! Your card and memory album are stunning Sonia You really are getting your money’s worth from ChatGPT
    I hope you get your printer sorted Lilian Strange that you cannot get it to connect to your iPad I have mine linked to my iPhone
    Foot check went well I have just got to keep moisturising them for fear of splits!
    Not much planned today
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thank you for sharing my card and album. I love how it turned out, even if I do say so myself 😉 It was very well received 😊
    Thank you also for all of your lovely anniversary wishes yesterday.
    A great reminder for us all today 🥰
    Lilian, sorry to hear you’re still having problems connecting your printer 😕 I’m out today, but when I get home later I’ll try and put a little tutorial together and post it in the chat group.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, another dull misty day.
    Sonia your card and album are fabulous, I’m sure the recipients loved them.
    Sandra hope you are managing the mask a bit better now, and are getting some sleep.
    Just finished some ironing ,still have Rs trousers to do but I’m leaving them for now. Hope you all have a lovely day. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Oh Sonia, the card and the album is just wonderful. Such a pretty delicate colour, like old rose. Well done.
    Ouch Sue, I hope Roz is feeling alright today. I fell off a few times horse riding so know how bruised you can get 😣
    Not having a good day crafting. I had too many ideas in my head and they ended up in a real tumble so get back to it tomorrow . My last crystal has also been put away because I'm sure it should have been more colours so I will have a look at all the spare drills one day to sort it out. No fear I have another one to do 🤭😂
    Sending hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete