Good Friday Morning Ladies,
I'm actually relieved that it's Friday, I feel mentally and physically exhausted this week, I think the Uti hasn't helped, but this time I really allowed the fact that I got the uti get to me, I honestly thought that the treatment was working, so I feel really down about the whole thing. I have been proper stressing about yesterday's CPAP appointment too as I haven't been able to use the machine. The lovely chap that we saw last time too was really helpful, part of the problem is that I have really dry mouth from medication, the air blowing in made that so much worse, so he has given me a new machine that has a water tank on the side that is a humidifier, he explained that it will help with dry mouth too. He gave me a different mask too that is much easier to put on, he said that the other one was much harder to get in placed because I have a very small nose !!! Who knew 🤣😂 at least something is small 🤣 The only downside is that distilled water is expensive, I have ordered some that is being delivered today. I am more hopeful that this one might work.
Today I am sharing the lovely card that Sonia made for us for our Wedding Anniversary. Using papers that she has designed herself. I love the card the detail and colours are just beautiful. Your attention to detail is incredible Sonia xxx
I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx

Your card from Sonia is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI hope this CPAP machine does the trick It may help your AF too
Nothing planned today OH won’t let me do a lot Plus I am waiting for a phone call from the GP’s pharmacist for a medicine review - that’s a new one to me
Take care everyone xx
Hello all, sorry I missed yesterday, tired out after going to the hospital. The surgeon seemed very pleased with the way my knee is healing. It could take up to a year for the inside to heal, hence will be painful for quite a while yet.
ReplyDeleteSonia your card for Sandra is lovely, so many different little pieces.
.Sandra hope the new mask is more suitable for you.
Karen our pharmacist at the doctors does a review every year, which gives you chance to say if you feel they are not helping.
Have a good day all, Lilian
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing my card 😊
I hope the new machine helps you my lovely 🥰
Karen, hope you’re ok and not in too much pain from the cataract surgery. My mum and dad have also recently started getting medication reviews from their surgery pharmacist. Hope yours goes well xx
Lilian, glad the surgeon is pleased with your knee healing. Hope the pain isn’t too bad, take it easy xx
Hope everyone has a good day
Sending hugs to you all xx
Sonia your card for Sandra is lovely, You have put so much into it each time i look at it I can see more detail.
ReplyDeleteI have had a bus ride today only along the main road to Streatham, Johns idea he thought it would be do me good to get out of the house!!!! Anyway I managed to pick up some nice biscuits and chocolates (they were on offer) our daughter is taking our granddaughter back to university in Nottingham and offered to drop me off at the convent in Loughborough so the goodies will make a nice treat for my sister and Im sure she will share them with the community. Then daughter will pick me up on her way back to London. It will be a nice day out.
I better get on with the dinner, we are having Lasagna so it will just need to be put into the oven, and i will serve it with some veggies.
Have a good evening everyone, love and hugs, Brenda xxx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card from our Sonia. I love the colours and the layout.
Karen, hopefully you soon be back to normal with your sight.
Lilian, never knew that it could take up to a year to heal after a knee replacement. Would any of those heat pads or creams help anything ? You probably already have tried everything.
Sandra, I hope this new mask and the water tank will help you, Take care.🤗
Brenda, a full day out. Hope you be alright but nice to be able to see your sister. Have a good day.
Sue, hope you are doing ok.
Did a bit of drafting this morning. Had a few facetimes this afternoon and sitting on the sofa I nodded off but I was sitting upp and boy did I got a knick in my neck 🥴
Sending hugs to you all, Maria xx