Friday, 25 September 2026

Some throwback Autumn bits

 












Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Phew thank goodness it's Friday!  This week has not been the best for me if I'm being honest,  purely because of this bloody CPAP machine.  At this point I want to send it back but in my mind I know how detrimental Sleep Apnoea can be on your health particularly with dementia etc, so I desperately want it to work, my goodness I am trying,  I had a night off Cpap to sleep last night as I was exhausted.  

Today I am sharing some older Autumn projects with you all.  I hadn't realised how many I had made and these are just a few of them 

Brenda I hope you are on the mend after your recent 'trips' 😉 Are you able to get about easier ?  I think you'll be like me and miss getting to sit out in the garden as it gets cooler,  I think that when you are stuck at home day in day out just getting out in the garden for an hour or two can make a real difference.  Sending you big hugs xxx 

Karen I hope that your eye is recovering nicely,   not long now and it will all be over.  I understand how frustrating it must be though, particularly as you are so active xxx

Lilian I'm sorry to read that you are still struggling with pain,  I know from a friend that knee surgery was more painful that hip replacement.  Hopefully the physiotherapist can suggest something to help you manage the pain,  it must be so hard having this pain on top of everything else.   Sending you hugs my lovely xxx

Maria I hope that you aren't getting too stressed as your visit 'home ' gets nearer.  You will be fine and try and remember its just for a few days,  then you will be back home with Rick, are you staying in a hotel?  Hugs on the way xxx

Gina I hope that you are well my lovely,  have you got any more trips planned before Christmas?  How are those cards coming along?  Sending hugs xxx

Sonia are you all packed and ready?  I hope that you both have a lovely week away together,  you have had a busy few months and definitely deserve a lovely break,  where you are doing nothing other than relaxing.  I can't wait to see the photos of the beautiful countryside.  I do wonder....will you stay off of ChatGPT or will you be creating some more lovely collections? Sending hugs xxx

Sue What a busy week you have had, how is Ros doing?  How is that craft desk etc coming along,  I am looking forward to seeing a photo of it all newly organised (while it is still organised) 🤣😂 I hope you have a more relaxing weekend,  sending hugs xxx

I hope that you all have a great day  

Love and hugs to all  

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Some wonderful “throwbacks” Some I recognise as Tracy Evan’s as well as others
    I echo everything Sandra has said
    I did buy some very cheap reading glasses from Tesco which I will use very occasionally to read
    Just sitting at hospital waiting for a blood test - usual one for diabetes check
    Afraid to say I had a bit of a lecture from neighbours daughter who said how detrimental to the environment using ChatGPT is So I am trying to limit myself and so it’s making me use my stash
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely selection of beautiful cards today 😍
    Done all housework and laundry this morning 😅
    Ready to start getting bits together for packing and hopefully a little time in my craft room 🙂
    I’ve printed some stuff to take with me to cut out, mainly tags and will probably take my envelope punch board and some papers to make those.
    Sorry you got a lecture from your neighbours daughter about using ChatGPT 😬🙄 One of the pages I follow had someone complaining about everyone using AI now, not just ChatGPT. If you think about it, it’s everywhere and not easily avoidable.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all. Once again I have missed a day! Beautiful anniversary card. I love the floral arrangement. I know that you have lots of teas, coffee and hot chocolates in the cupboard. Ours is the same and it’s gets muddled easily doesn’t it. I love lazy Susan’s, they can be really helpful, especially in higher wall cupboards. You will get there in the end so don’t be too hard on yourself my lovely xxp
    Brenda, sending gentle hugs xx
    Maria, thinking of you and your trip “home”. I hope it goes as well as it can xx
    Karen, keep telling yourself it will all be worth it once yiur eyes are fully healed. Frustrating for you though. I know both Mum and Pop felt the same when they had theirs done xx
    Lilian, sending gentle hugs to you and hoping your knee starts to improve soon xx
    Sonia, have a lovely week away with hubby xx
    Gina, it’s always good to see your creations xx
    I’m still sorting, getting there at last. Just keep being dragged away for other things when I just want to get on with it. I was doing well today then had a “trip” in the garden. Luckily I hit the wooden fence rather than the brick wall!!! We will see how my bidy feels in the morning 😏
    Sleep well. Take care. Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all, quite warm today, I have started taking a short walk around the garden each day.
    What a lovely display of Autumn cards, you are very talented.
    Hope those of you who are going away have a lovely time.
    Hoping to get a card done for Sandra tomorrow. Don’t see why using chat GPT effects the environment, it just means you are printing at home instead, of a commercial print.
    Goodnight all, hope you get some sleep Sandra.

    ReplyDelete