Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
Welcome to the weekend, what do you all have planned? We are going to sit and plan a couple of weekends away, one for our Anniversary and then maybe one to Cornwall again, we have an annual ticket for Eden project and Paul would like to see it in slightly warmer weather so that there are more plants to see. It would also be nice to pop in and see Lilian too, if she's up fora visit .
I'm not sure if you all got to see Gina's craft quote that she shared in our chat group yesterday, so I downloaded it to share with you today, I seem to do a lot of fussy cutting recently and yes I do sometimes question myself!! Thank you Gina for sharing it xxx
I didn't realise there were so many variations of petunia, I was amazed to find our 'Climbing Petunia ' a couple of years ago. These 'Sky ' variants are really lovely, fun too.
I hope that you all have a lovely Saturday,
Love & hugs
Sandra xxx















The crafty quote really made me smile I have a ScanNCut but I rarely use it to fussy cut anything
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful Sandra I love to see flowers but I don’t like gardening I am useless at it
We’re going to London later today to see Who Killed Marilyn Monroe with Pixie Lott It hasn’t got brilliant reviews but cheap tickets and it’s a day out
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone.
ReplyDeleteGreat quote. I do use dies cutting out and then I still have to trim off the white that's been left as I don't like it so still do fussy cutting 🥴
I never be tired of seeing your beautiful flowers Sandra. Your garden must look fabulous with all the colours. Our looked pretty sad this summer. We had flowers early on but when the heatways came the flowers disappeared.
We have no plans really for this weekend. . I'm still sorting out my craft room. It takes longer because I get sidetracked with sitting and stamping or going on the phone so it will take a long time 🙄🤗
Usually on the Sunday morning we go out for brunch somewhere and then it's sports on the TV for OH while I'm sitting doing a crystal art work. I hope you find something Sandra. Going to see our Lilian sound very nice 🙂
The Eden project is on my bucket list.
Karen, hope you like the play.
Have a nice Saturday everyone. Many hugs to you all xxx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove the quote, made me chuckle ☺️
A lovely daily reminder too.
Your flowers are beautiful. Wow the size of the one with Paul’s hand in is amazing. I love the fuschias too.
Not much planned. Seeing my nephew tomorrow morning and probably be crafting most of the weekend ☺️
Karen, I hope you enjoy the play
Maria, I’m like that too, start crafting then get sidetracked ☺️
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi Sandra and everyone. I love your cards from Karen and Sonia, so different but both beautiful
ReplyDeleteGreat definition sent by Gina. When I do actually get to craft and need to fussy cut I use my big scissors after seeing someone on what was probably create and craft using hers-Debbie? maybe. It seems strange but I do find it much easier and hardly ever need to get my tiny ones out. It might be worth trying on scrap bits and pieces do you don’t waste any good things.
I hope you get some time away for the two of you my lovely.
Your flowers are gorgeous as usual. I love them all but especially those stunning dark purple velvet petunia, and those bleach splashed petunias by your front door. It’s unusual not to see the big tub by that door full of colour but the heat sadly didn’t help the sweetpeas did it.
My right shoulder, arm and hand are not good, full of the worst pins and needles and throbbing pain if I try and use it so I’m a lefties at the moment! I hope you all have a. Good evening. Take care. Love Sue xx
Hello all, quite warm here today. Our new path is looking great, so it should at three and a half thousand pounds. We are getting all the bigs jobs done one each year.
ReplyDeleteLove today’s quote, and the reminder is so important.
Your flowers are beautiful, we have some dahlias that have done really well. The petunias are lovely also.
Am sending my new. printer back for exchange with a new one from Amazon which should be here tomorrow.
Did a little crafting today found it quite hard to get back into the swing of things.
Have a good night. Lilian