Good Monday Morning Ladies,
Where did that weekend go???! He we are at the start of a new week, I hope that you all have a good one.
Karen I hope you enjoyed your last match of the season, I have to say that it barely seems a month ago that you were going in to get everything opened up for the season, it's crazy how fast time goes.
Lilian I hope that both your printer and mine turn up today 🤞🤞
A lovely drawing highlighting a very important reminder, I had a break last week, not by choice but I do think a break from crafting can renew your excitement to craft. I have my Autumn craft bits all piled up and I am excited to get creating.
I did have a play yesterday afternoon, to create something for today. I just followed a tutorial for simplicity and to try and give my mojo a boost.
I coloured the background with Crushed Olive, Forest Moss & Ground Espresso (around the edge) then I added splatters of Carved Pumpkin. I used some Arden stamps around the edges.
To add some brightness and a bit of shimmer I used Altenew Gold embossing paste through a stencil.
I picked out some die cuts, edged them with ground espresso and built the cluster, I frayed some ribbon and placed it as a base for the sentiment, I took the leaf sprig die cut and added some ink to brighten the colours.
This was after, I used Fired Brick & carved pumpkin on the top leaves and Crushed Olive and Forest Moss on the lower leaves. This also helps to tie the leaf sprig to the background.
I put the leaf on the page and added some tiny dots of gold to the leaves. I then added the sentiments and then finished with some white splatters.
I hope that you all have a good day
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx




A beautiful card and saying
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy the match as it was a beautiful day and great company It was only a friendly and so the conversation was lighthearted etc
Off to dentist in a mo 🤦🏼♀️ and then Craftea
Dancing tonight
I hope you get on OK setting up your printer Lilian
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteI love your card today, it’s beautiful with all the detail on it 😊
Fingers crossed you and Lilian get your new printers today.
A lovely daily reminder for us all 🥰
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. So many details to look at.
Like the reminder today. I definitely is talking it easy. Finding it hard to keep my eyes open.
Will sit outside for a bit and read. It's a beautiful sunny day.
Hopefully you and Lilian will receive your new printers today.
Lots of hugs to you all, Maria xx
Hello all, yes my printer has arrived, not set it up yet, my knee is so painful can’t concentrate on anything.
ReplyDeleteHope you have yours Sandra.
They should be coming tomorrow to collect the faulty one.
Great card and sentiment today.
Karen hope you enjoyed your dancing.
Best wishes to all for a good night. Lilian