Friday, 2 October 2026

Another 'very ' old paper, new die card

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you have all had a good week,  my thoughts are with our lovely Maria today,  I hooe that you arrived in Sweden safely my lovely,   your Mum is going to be so surprised to see you my lovely,  its such a lovely thing to do.   I hope it ends up being easier than you were worried about.  I am always at the end of the phone if you need a chat, I have to say that you are far braver than I am, flying all that way on your own 😘


I like this reminder and the artwork 😊 

Onto today's card,  now...I had a proper rummage about in my boxes of paper for today's card,  do you remember back in the day when we all liked the 'Ann Marie Designs' Dotty card, it had matching stripe and floral too I believe,   it used to work really well with Sue Wilson dies,  I must be going back ten years here,  I had it at bungalow for sure. 

I picked out this pale grey one for this card,  now....I have a confession the topper is actually back to front 🤣😂, the large flower was meant to be pointing to the left originally but because the 'linen' embossing folder which is also quite old has a really good emboss and deboss I clearly couldn't tell the difference and stuck the foam pads on the wrong side!!!  I was going to start again but I was done by this point, so I adhered it the wrong way around and added the yellow dots as a contrast to the grey.  I die cut the 'smile' 3 times and stacked it for bigger impact and added it above the small flower.  

Quite clean & simple I think 🤔 

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,  

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love your CAS card and it really doesn’t look back to front So I can see a mirrored version too
    A great reminder and Maria is proving that we are capable and can do things on our own
    Well at least it’s the start of week 3 for the eye drops I am getting very bored at not being to do things It’s amazing how you don’t realise how much we bend forward or lift heavy items
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card today 😊
    Maria, I hope you have a lovely time back home and your family are all well 🥰
    Karen, I hope you’re ok. I can imagine how frustrating it is not being able to do everyday things that we take for granted. How much longer do you need to take your eye drops for? xx
    Lilian, I hope you’re ok, and taking it easy. Sorry to hear you are still in so much pain xx
    Brenda, Sue and Gina, I hope you’re all ok 🥰
    Gina, I hope you have been as lucky with the weather this week as we have xx
    Nothing planned today, probably a dip in the hot tub, and start packing. Why do holidays always go so quickly!
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete