Pages

Tuesday, 8 September 2026

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

I am pleased to say,  it's back !!! 😀 🤣😂 I got up and had breakfast,  did a few jobs ( I was meant to be finishing the pantry reorganisation) but I wanted to sit and create,  I ended up crafting for a while then doing about 15 minutes re-organising then back to crafting.  The problem is when it comes to tea time I have to rummage through all the different boxes and bags to find ingredients,  (i bagged/boxed things in groups like 'tins', baking, spices) Lucy is home today so she will help me finish it off.  


A lovely colourful reminder today, a good reminder too,  it doesn't matter what it is that we need to change, it's always okay,  nothing is ever really set in stone, you just need to what makes you happy 😊 😘

I really enjoyed sitting and making this journal page yesterday,   I used my Stamperia Golden Harmony collection,  it features some lovely Autumnal artwork,  not all 'obvious' Autumn,  although there are pumpkins etc,  there are elements like the suitcase I have used today that are all in Autumnal colours and tones.  
I used a piece of patterned paper to create the background,   I added some stamping and a few splatters for some extra detail,  it also makes the background your own.   I fussy cut the suitcase and the long tag to create something to 'ground' the suitcase on,  next I fussy cut the pile of books and and the teacup,  then came fussy cutting the little postage stamps!! What a frustrating faff that was,  they aren't perfect by a long stretch but I inked them and placed them behind the edge of the case,  some fussy cut flowers finish the page.   I popped the sentiment on top of some more fussy cut flowers!!  (Fussy cut is the word of the day 🤣😂)

I really like the Autumn colours of this page. 

I hope that you all have a great day, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Yay, glad your mojo is back and what a fabulous journal page you have created. I love it 😍
    A great daily reminder today 😊
    I’m off to mum and dads today, Dorset tomorrow, then Farnborough craft show on Friday - to stock up 😉
    Raining here today!
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page I love the autumnal colours I think my mojo has been passed on to you! A great saying My craft room will be out of action for the next few days We are having the whole of the house carpeted and so a few bits of furniture have been moved into my room! Plus I’m having a few issues with phantom paper jams on my printer Need to look at YouTube later
    Enjoy your visit to See your parent and the grandchildren
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and everyone.
    I love yesterday’s page, gorgeous colours. Adding the extra colours realky made it brighter, love it all. So glad your mojo is back. It must be to do all that fussy cutting 😁 well worth it though as it is a beautiful page. I hope you get the pantry finished my lovely xx
    Karen, hope you get the printer jam sorted xx
    Lilian, I hope your knee is less painful today. And good luck getting your printer up and running quickly xx
    Sonia, I hope you have a nice day with you parents xx
    We went to IKEA yesterday and got some more shelves for my craft cupboards and a few other things. We are out again today taking my aunty for a hospital appointment so by the time we get home I won’t feel like unpacking anything.
    Have a good day everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I loooove your journal page. The colours are perfect as autumn. Every time I have used dies to cut things out I still have to fussy cut because I don't like any white lines, so a bit of a job to do.
    Good reminder. Hope you get the pantry sorted and maybe some more crafting.
    Nice to get new carpets Karen. You will soon be back in your room.
    Sonia, have a nice time with your parents and going down to Dorset tomorrow. Have a great at Farnborough on Friday. It's seem like forever we were to one and we had a chance to meet up. I'm missing those days.
    It has been raining all morning here and sometimes pretty hard. Spent three hours at the hospital again today, only one more visit on Thursday. OH can't wait for it to be over but some of the problems he have can hang around for weeks afterwards.
    I hope that you all have a good day. Take care, hugs to you all. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your journal page and the colours are just perfect.
    We’ve had heavy rain all day until about an hour ago I think the garden really needed that extra water, but I’m pleased to say the sun has actually come out. But it’s too late in the day to go out in the garden and potter around, In fact today was the first day in ages we’ve actually sat indoors and had lunch still the garden didn’t need that rain.
    Sonia enjoy your time with your mum and dad and I’m dead jealous that you will be going to Farnborough Craft show I’ve been there once and it was lovely. I do miss Ali Pally but on the other hand, I’m not sure I’d be able to make it with all my other problems - but I can dream. take care everyone love and hugs Brenda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello all, we also had heavy rain most of the night,
    Great new journal page., the fussy cutting was well worth it. I find it mor difficult now that the arthritis has worsened. Going to get my scan and cutdown, it’s only an old one, but such a waste sitting on the bookcase.
    Royal Mail was supposed to collect the faulty printer, and to bring a postage label with them as I had no printer. They came but no label. Amazon said it was their fault so I could keep it, no charge.
    Have a good night everyone. Lilian .

    ReplyDelete