Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,
Just a quickie blog post today, lets have a look at todays reminder...
I don't remember seeing this one before but I love the sentiment, I'd say we aren't proud of ourselves often enough. 😘
I started this tag on Monday, using the Aall&Create #28 Tag, I used the inner part of the die to cut a piece of Stamperia Golden Harmony card, the outer I used to cut a piece of Kraft card. I then fussy cut the boot and other bits of ephemera, edged them with vintage photo ink and built the focal point of the card. I used a flower die set to cut the flower and coloured it with Mustard Seed, Fired Brick & Vintage Photo ink, I used my small Gelli plate to put the die cut flowers on to colour them, it was so much easier as I didn't have to hold them down, the ink blended beautifully on the gel plate too. I cut leaves from a piece of paper in the collection and inked the edges. I shaped the flowers and adhered them to the tag. A piece of crocheted lace and some splatters finish the tag oh and some little cork buttons in the flower centres. I just need a sentiment or phrase!
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love and hugs to all
Sandra xxx



I agree, we don’t feel proud of ourselves often enough
ReplyDeleteYour tag is coming pretty and what a great idea of using a hello plate to hold items secure
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteHope that you all have a good day and have some of the sunshine today because, I think it will be getting darker 😕
I love your tag Sandra. It's beautiful and the colours are lovely.
Sonia, have a lovely day with the little ones.
Lilian, sending you a hug and hoping that the pain gets better soon. Never thought you should be in so much pain after a knee replacement when you been in so much pain before. Take care.
Was out this morning and coming back I have been slumped on the sofa. Hopefully I will have more oomph tomorrow.
Have a lovely day everyone xxx
Hi Sandra and all.
ReplyDeleteA brilliant tag, I love it especially those wonderful work boots.So nice to get time to relax in the sun together my lovely. May we have lots more days like that xx
Don’t know where yesterday went but the fabulous card and mini album you made Sonia, it was definitely worth the wait. Such beautiful keepsakes for the proud parents. Xx
I did a bit more sorting, I think our unit is a Tardis with far more boxes coming back than went in, or so it feels 🤣
Roz is feeling a bit better each day thankfully.
I am on school collection for Penny today than took Phoebe to the farm for her riding lesson they dinner here so I’m tired. Worth it though for our gorgeous girls 🥰🥰🥰. Doctor tomorrow for a check Uk, not sure what is happening Friday yet !
Take care. Love Sue xx
Hello all, a sort of nothing today. Knee has been hurting like mad couldn’t concentrate on anything.
ReplyDeleteSandra love you tag, given me an idea for a tag, not done one for ages, not that it will be as good as yours.
Been trying to follow Sonia’s brilliant instructions, didn’t get very far as I find it quite difficult to concentrate with a bad knee.
Have a good evening everyone. Lilian