Pages

Tuesday, 14 July 2026

Dedicate Butterflies

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Oh we had a lovely breeze yesterday,  what a difference it made,  I had the windows open in the craft room and it was quite comfortable.  


I actually love this reminder,  although the image is a little triggering with the sun through the window and the water jug,  reminds me of the many plant losses 🤣😂

Today's I am sharing a card that I made to try out a new die that I bought, I can't remember if it was Temu or Amazon.   

I blended some Distress ink onto difference pieces of card and then die cut them with the different butterflies and arranged them over the card front,  including some hanging off the edges for a more natural look.  I added the sentiment before adding the butterflies to try and make the layout easier.  

I'm not sure about the card,  or the dies to be honest,  if any of you want to have a play with them, I'll happily send them to you x 

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Hello all, hope you are all OK and getting back to normal routine.

    Sorry I missed yesterday, my memory is terrible these days, blaming the hot weather, well that’s my excuse.
    Loved both yesterday’s and today’s card, reminded me that I haven’t made a card for ages. It’s Mimi’s (Granddaughter) birthday mid August so I think that will be my next make. She will be thirteen not sure what I’ll do .
    Hope you all have a good day and manage to keep cool. I’m off to water all my pots now, makes me wish I hadn’t done so many, at least we haven’t had a hose pipe ban yet.
    Hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love the card I too am not sure about the butterflies Great way of using scraps I maybe will try with some JL butterfly dies A good reminder as well
    I do hope to craft this afternoon because tomorrow I will be having first cataract op
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Sorry I agree about the butterflies too, not sure about them. Reminds me of a Gummiapan one I have, and cut it when I first got it and have never used it! 😕 it’s great to try these things out though, and I love how you have used them on your card 🙂
    A great daily reminder 🥰
    Karen, I hope your cataract operation goes well tomorrow 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    The card is lovely and you have used the butterflies beautifully arranged on the card.
    A good reminder too
    Good luck for tomorrow Karen. Wish you that everything goes well. 🤞
    Sending hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone,
    Sandra really is a Lovely card the butterflies are so bright and add movement and colour to your card. Just great and definitely my taste.
    Hope you are coping with this heat, spoke to my sister today and she is struggling with it she spends a lot of time resting on her bed fortunately her carers are always close by.
    Take care my lovely, sending lots of love and hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete