Lucy and I had a lovely lunch date yesterday, it's been ages since we have been out together.
Today we are out again, not a great start though as I have a pelvic scan, that always ends up being internal, which I don't need at the moment as my bladder is super inflamed and painful, probably because I am 2 weeks overdue for bladder clinic which is tomorrow 🙄
Karen, we are all thinking of you today ❤️
You are all so very 'Worthy ', don't you forget it !!
I made today's card yesterday afternoon while I was sat playing with some of the die cuts I created while testing out the dies I bought from Temu that arrived before I went away.
This is a set of three dies, quite quirky but I really like them. I cut them in black and copper metallic card, embossing the metal with a dotty folder.
A simple card, the shapes are quite stylish though.
What do you think?
I hope that you all have a good day ,
Love & hugs to all,
Sandra xxx


Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your simple card today and I really like those dies 😍
Glad you had a nice time with Lucy yesterday. Hope all goes well today my lovely, thinking of you 🥰
Thinking of you too Karen 🥰
Off to mum and dads today.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
I love your card but I have to admit it’s not one of my favourites Glad you had a lovely day with Lucy yesterday I hope scan goes OK today and clinic tomorrow
ReplyDeleteJust had eye dilated so in waiting room waiting for it to be done Bit nervous but OK
Take care everyone xx
Lovely card love the simplicity of it and the depths you’ve added by embossing the copper card.
ReplyDeletePlease you and Lucy had a lovely day yesterday it’s always nice to have one-to-one. I hope todays Scan goes okay, will be thinking of you xxx
Karen, thinking of you I’m sure by now the procedure is over. I know when John had it done I couldn’t believe how quick it was, just take care and rest when you can.
Have a good day everyone sending love and hugs, Brenda XXX
Hello everyone, all geared up for the football tonight.
ReplyDeleteLove the card the simplicity is the making of it. Look forward to seeing it in other colours.
I am going to try and do my ironing in the morning if it’s not too hot.
Karen hope you are ok, you will probably have to rest a bit.
Sandra hope your scan went ok, and you had a good day out with Lucy. Have a good evening all. Lilian
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card and I like the flowers.
Hope everything will be well and you soon feeling better. Nice you could have lunch out vid Lucy yesterday.
Hope you are alright this evening Karen.
Good luck England, well I'm not really watching it but OH is of course 😊
Nice to see you Brenda, hoping that you are alright and the heat is not been too long. Thankfully we have a breeze so the nights have been a bit better. Not getting to bed before 2am and then not sleeping too well.
Hoping to make a card or something tomorrow but also need to clear up a bit.
Sending many hugs to y'all. Maria xxx