Good Morning Ladies
I seem to have an issue with my blog, its not allowing me to upload any photos, either on here or on my laptop.
I have Bladdet clinic today, which isn't the most exciting way to spend a Thursday but I do get to spend the day with Soph so thats a huge Bonus.
I will continue to try and solve this issue, it's really frustrating me as you know how much my blog means to me.
Thank you for you patience,
Love and hugs
Sandra xxx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeletePlease don’t worry my lovely, it will be worth the wait 🥰😘
I hope bladder clinic goes well today and you and Sophie do something nice afterwards.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
What a shame we cannot see your lovely photos So frustrating for you too
ReplyDeleteGood luck at Bladder Clinic Is Immune helping now
Back to dentist this morning- my tongue has got quite sore from him poking about (I think that’s what’s caused it) Them I must try an clear an alleyway to my desk because I need to make. 30th card
Take care everyone xx
Hello everyone, dark this morning, autumn is drawing in far too fast for my liking, I hate the dark days.
ReplyDeleteHope the bladder clinic goes well and you have a nice time afterwards.
Look forward to seeing your lovely art work.
Going to do a job I hate this morning, clean the fridge ready for my Sainsburys delivery.
Hope you all have a good day. Lilian
Please don’t worry about showing us your art work, you will sort out the issue and it will be worth waiting for.
ReplyDeleteHope the bladder clinic goes well. Have a great day with Sophie she will make sure you do something much more interesting after your appointment.
Karen hope the dentist appointment went well.
Lillian good luck sorting out the fridge ready for the shopping delivery. I had to clean ours out yesterday as someone had put a bottle of ketchup in and the top wasn’t on properly…….YUCK. Anyway it’s done now and our shopping is being delivered this afternoon.
Have a good day everyone, love and hugs Brenda xxx