Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Arden Creative Christmas Cheer card

 


Good Morning Ladies,  

It was so much more bearable having the slightly cooler day yesterday,   it's the cooler nights that make the difference for me though.   We were forecast rain yesterday but it didn't appear.  

Karen I hope that you arrived safely at Butlins and that your room is lovely and that you are having a lovely time,  I smile thinking of you on those waterslides though 😀 xxx

Sonia  I hope that you have a lovely day with James taking Teddy & Scarlett swimming,  I can't wait to hear all about it xxx


This is one reminder that most of us have no choice in 🤣😂


Today's card I made yesterday using my Arden Creative Christmas Cheer collection,  the background is a piece of background paper from the 8 x 6 inch paper pad.  I trimmed it down to 5 3/4 inch square to fit on 6 x 6 inch card base.  I simply added a piece of die cut foliage and popped that inside the wreath to perch the little bird on.  I die cut the 'Christmas ' sentiment and added the 'Merry' tag from the collection.  I finished with some white splatters and 3 little diamantés. 

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love & hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love this card Sandra and it's lovely feel of winter and Xmas time.🎄
    Hoping that you are feeling better x
    Going slowly is something I do these days even if I don't want to 😞
    Karen, have a fabulous time with the boys. Are you ready for the 😊
    Brenda, are you ok ? Please take care of yourself, gentle hugs.
    Sue, hoping that everything is back to normal in your house hold. Have you got your crafting table back yet.
    Sonia, have a nice time with the 3 little ones 🥰
    Lilian, hope you are getting better with the walking and not in so much pain any more. Some cooler days ahead so much better for sleeping in. Our plumber has been here since 9am and he warned us it was going to get noisy when he was flushing the radiators in the house. We actually took ourselves out on the patio for half hour when he did the lounge ones and I was a bit cold 🥶 because it was windy.🤭😊
    Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and the colour you’ve used for the background is so different and yet still very seasonal and inspiration.
    Sonia hope you’re having a great time with your grandchildren. They really are special days enjoy every moment. XX
    Karen I hope you’re having a lovely time with your boys likes Sonia you will be creating special memories for these little ones enjoy XX
    Lillian I hope the pain is easing off and you’re able to get about to take care and don’t try to rush things. XX
    Maria I hope the plumber didn’t take too long flushing out your radiators, but it’s a job that has to be done before the weather changes. Not something I’d like to think about just now I’m still enjoying the warm weather, in fact I’m sitting on the patio now but thinking I better make a move although the dinner is almost ready anyway.
    take care everyone have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, well we had a little drop of. Rain, but nowhere near enough.
    Your card is very Christmasy, love it, can’t bring myself to think about crafting at the moment.
    Stitches and clips out tomorrow, hope the pain eases soon at the moment I’m only getting snatches of sleep.l
    K aren and Sonia hope you are both having a good time with you gru(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandchildren. Sorry slip of the hand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Love your Christmas card today 😍
    Had a lovely day today in Dorset. Went swimming, but Scarlett and I didn’t stay in as long as James and Ted. The water was really cold, and Scarlett wasn’t feeling 100%, think she has a new tooth coming through bless her . Anyway it was a lovely day
    We actually had some rain too!
    Hope you all had a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete