Good Friday Morning Ladies,
I can't believe it's Friday again, it doesn't seem possible we have been home over a week.
New Challenge
Now Ladies its 23 Weeks and 3 days until Christmas or 161 days, so we should maybe make a start on some Christmas cards, so I am going to set this as a Challenge for the next week or maybe two.
Karen gave me the idea the other day, there is also a Christmas category on the Aa&C Challenge if you want to continue that.
I am looking forward to this one...
We have had this one a few times, the artwork is so pretty too. You are all amazingly strong my lovely friends 😘
I have shared a few old Christmas cards today, just to give a little inspiration . It's fun to look back at what we have made over the years x
I hope that you all have a great end to your week,
My love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx









A great reminder today and a lovely array of Christmas cards I was watching HobbyMaker and they are doing “Christmas in July” and thought it’d make a change for us to do
ReplyDeleteI might sneak into my craft room today
Take care everyone xx
Plus not that I’m a fan just lately SueW has brought out her 2026 Christmas collection
DeleteHi everyone
ReplyDeleteA great challenge, I’ve seen a lot of “Christmas in July” posts on social media this last week. After all it will soon come round! 😬😂
Love all of your inspirational cards 😍
I had a quick look at Sue Wilson’s new launch, but there’s nothing that jumped out at me that I would buy.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteWell it is a bit crazy to think of Xmas is not that far away so luckily I have some of the things to hand and if it's not too hot in the craft room I'm happy to give it a go ☺️.
I managed to have a play this afternoon after being to Ikea and Asda this morning. Step-son is over from Spain and he's coming up to see us this weekend before going back on Monday so need to get bedding for him and the blowup bed up in the lounge.
Sending my usual hugs to you all and hope you have a nice evening. xxx
Hi Sandra and all. I’m sorry that I didn’t hit publish on my comment on Wednesday but I’m glad to hear the scan went as well as it could. I hope bladder clinic didn’t cause extra aggravation my lovely. You always are a trooper. I usually can manage mostly but the last year or so has knocked me for 6 and I am really struggling to get back to “normal” which makes me feel worse so it’s a case of a rock and a hard place. It is so hard to talk about it but I know I will get there in the end. It was all going well then the decorating disaster floored me. It isn’t sorted yet either as we have been told by 3 different decorators that the only solution is to strip it back off and start again due to incorrect, cheap paint and even worse application! It will all be alright in the end though and I do feel very guilty when I think of the truly awful things other people are facing. A bit of shoddy paint is not important at all is it.
ReplyDeleteAnyway lots of stress headaches/ migraines are fun at the moment.
I hope you all have a lovely evening and I will try and remember to look in tomorrow with more positive vibes 😏Take care. Love Sue xx
Hi all, we have our daughter and son-in-law down for the weekend. It’s too hot too sit outside so we will do a jigsaw.
ReplyDeleteGood idea to start making cards for Christmas, no ideas yet ,but have ordered a Stamperia Christmas book, and a couple of new stencils, hoping they will arrive soon. Making Christmas cards are not my favourite to make not sure why. Have to make granddaughters card first.
That’s about it for me.